Oldies-but-Goodies Radio | Late 1960s Hits Rate | Vote Thru June

What is your favorite radio station?

• Pure Moods Americana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he/him
So, I'm thinking I'm going to give busting this out a try.

I lost my parents original scores/comments and I don't think I'm going to attempt to gather comments from them again as it's often hard to get them to say more than "I Like It" unless I push them. (They're not really used to the Popjustice style of scoring/commenting and it's already hard enough to get my Mom to do commentary for the UK Ladies rates as it is ddd) -- the fact that I had already done it once for this, makes me not want to go through it all again. However, this weekend I'm going to go back through the songlist when we drive up north and get some scores from them.

Also, sometime in the past 10 months my PC died, and I don't have the $$ or desire really to get a new one. This makes it harder for me to do any additional graphics, spreadsheets, archiving etc. that I usually do for rates because doing all that stuff on my phone is...yeah no thanks. I've made peace with just living with internet through my phone/Xbox for the time being, so what I'm trying to say I will be going off a spreadsheet on my work PC and the results-posting will be rather simple. Not like I ever used to do anything that complicated anyway, ha.

I also can't really host any listening parties either as I only ever did that on my PC. I'm sorry.

However, as a completionist I'd like to not just leave this as permanently 'TBD', so if we're all willing to give this rate a fair shake and still have a decent amount of people that want to participate, then I'm game.

I'd like to maybe get some kind of head count of those of you that still want to partake. So please post confirming you that you want to.

Also, you can go ahead and send me in scores if you'd like to and we'll set a deadline.

@MilesAngel already sent me scores last July when I opened this and they're still entered in that work spreadsheet I mentioned above.

Last edited:
I'd like to think quite a few of the songs are already known to a majority of interested forum members, but you never know!
The last day of June is a Sunday, so maybe that could be a provisional end date for scores to be sent in, which gives just under six weeks, with the final deadline obviously being set by @DJHazey.

Last edited:
he/him
Didn't see this at the time but count me in now!
I didn't see this at the time (summer is a busy time) but this sounds amazing!

Great, I will add you to a reminder list.

I will tag others tomorrow who were interested last year to see if if they still are.

@Maki if you plan to partake, would you mind making a YouTube list? I think for most the Spotify list on the first page should be okay.

I'd like to think quite a few of the songs are already known to a majority of interested forum members, but you can never be sure! The last day of June is a Sunday, so maybe that could be a provisional end date for scores to be sent in, which gives just under six weeks, with the final deadline obviously being set by @DJHazey.

That timeframe definitely feels reasonable.

he/him
Hiya, I'm starting this back up, please post reply if you are still interested in voting for this as I had you on a potential voter list last year when I opened this thread. If so, I will send you reminders as we try set a deadline for roughly the end of next month. Thank you.

@Remorque
@Consideration
@WowWowWowWow
@Verandi
@daninternational
@pop3blow2
@Trouble in Paradise
@BubblegumBoy
@Daniel_O
@Aester
@Maria
@Maki
@Sprockrooster
@Untouchable Ace
@WoW73
@Tiger Suit
@Attis
@invertedbutterfly

he/him
I am interested in this rate.
I'd definitely still do this! I still have my partially completed scores and can pick right up.

I never mind simpler reveals. The fun is in talking about the songs to each other anyway.
@DJHazey I would 100% also love to join this rate! I literally know every single one of these songs bar one or two and could probably do the scoring itself in my sleep!

Thank you for joining us/confirming you're still interested.

I am very much in for voting and I am very much in for helping with whatever might need to be helped!

I appreciate it, I'll let you know if I do.