Oliver Heldens - Last All Night (Koala) (Feat. KStewart) | The Popjustice Forum

Oliver Heldens - Last All Night (Koala) (Feat. KStewart)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Oct 11, 2014.

1. So this premiered yesterday. It is fantastic! I'm not sure if I like it as much as 'Overdrive' yet, but I am freaking jamming. I've been feeling KStewart's music for a while now too, it's nice to hear her on something big and mainstream like this. Her vocals are very Christina Aguilera.

And speaking of Aguilera, this is what her comeback single should sound like! Big and brash and relentless.

2. That's okay, you all stay unaware of this massive tune!

3. What's his obsession with the song being called Animal (Proper Title)? Is that a thing?

Talking about the song, it's probably going to be pretty good in a club but it's so disposable.

4. THIS IS A JAM!!!

5. It's because the instrumentals were called 'Gecko' or 'Koala' or etc. when they were released as tracks, and the vocal versions are the proper, new titles.

'Last All Night' was written by Becky Hill, by the way. I wonder if Helden worked with her on anything for her own album?

6. I just heard this for the first time ever and like... wow? This is the pop song of GODS

7. What K Stewart is this?

8. I love this song! I prefer it to "Gecko (Overdrive)." There have been so many ace dance hits lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.