Olivia Newton John

I saw Only Olivia had been extended from 10 minutes to 50 minutes on Digital Spy today which makes more sense. What is it? A concert or documentary from the 70s?
It’s a TV show from 1977. She sings around 13 songs. She’s performing live, so it’s like a little concert. There’s a few filmed segments though.

It’s on YouTube, but isn’t great quality. I seem to recall she was wearing gold boots on the show!

Picked up People magazine with Olivia on the cover in WHSmith today, and noticed (and got) an American bookazine called Her Life in Pictures, it's glossier than the 'print on demand' People special. A bit pricey at £14.99, but that's the weak pound for you.

Picked up People magazine with Olivia on the cover in WHSmith today, and noticed (and got) an American bookazine called Her Life in Pictures, it's glossier than the 'print on demand' People special. A bit pricey at £14.99, but that's the weak pound for you.
Is that the one with 40 odd pages? I wouldn’t have paid that. The US edition apparently had 100 pages.

Which still isn’t a lot.

Is that the one with 40 odd pages? I wouldn’t have paid that. The US edition apparently had 100 pages.

Which still isn’t a lot.
It's the 100 page one. Thick enough to have a spine. It is a lot to pay, but I doubt there will be anything else like it to buy.