Olivia Newton John

I'm obsessed with Love is Alive now. I don't think I've ever heard it before, just heard of it. I hope it ends up on one of the deluxe editions.

Oh yes, the Only OIivia version is more polished. I'd like that one on a future CD, please if the reissue gods are reading.
She did it on her US show, A Special, in 1976 too. That was a decent version as well.

You should check out A Special, by the way. Really lovely show. It’s on YouTube I think.

I see that they do have this on Amazon to pre order. A bit pricey, but quite nice to have all in one set. I still hope/glad that Greatest Hits Volume 2, appears to be getting it's own re issue. Much more about the ONJ pop years!!
It’s very hard to get Japanese CDs for a reasonable price in the U.K. now. Most of them add in the import tax fee to the price.

I’ve had a message from the seller I bought the Greatest Hits CD from to say it’s been postponed until 11 November. As no where else has mentioned this, and it’s meant to be tomorrow, I’m assuming it’s the seller that can’t get stock until then. I can wait, it’s not as if there’s any exclusive content on it!

I’ve had a message from the seller I bought the Greatest Hits CD from to say it’s been postponed until 11 November. As no where else has mentioned this, and it’s meant to be tomorrow, I’m assuming it’s the seller that can’t get stock until then. I can wait, it’s not as if there’s any exclusive content on it!
I ordered it from Amazon this time. They’re still saying it will arrive on Tuesday, but I’m guessing this won’t happen.

In the US it seems like the LP will be out tomorrow, but not the CD.

The Japanese SHM-CD set pictured above has already begun shipping according to people on Facebook

Just to clarify regarding the GH reissue, there are these two versions, right?
- US Primary Wave - 1CD
- Japanese SHM-CD edition - 2CD

But is there a UK reissue forthcoming as well, or was I imagining it?

Just to clarify regarding the GH reissue, there are these two versions, right?
- US Primary Wave - 1CD
- Japanese SHM-CD edition - 2CD

But is there a UK reissue forthcoming as well, or was I imagining it?
No real U.K. version, no. All Primary Wave titles are made in and shipped from the US. That’s why it’s so hard to get them here.

BTW, there’s supposedly a separate Primary Wave reissue of GHV2 early next year!