Olivia Newton John | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Olivia Newton John

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by ysaferrer, Sep 4, 2011.

1. With Vinny Vero in charge we know we are in safe hands.

Tommy Johnson likes this.
  2. That's good to know, wouldn't wanna miss out.

3. Yes. He’s handling all her reissues.

IEngineered and idratherjack like this.
  4. The Rumour, please.

5. Shep Pettibone 7" and 12" remixes please.

6. They were on a U.K. CD single in 1988, but it’s not cheap now.

7. They will be remastered now too. Soul Kiss could really use a remaster, it sounds very quiet. Toughen Up is one of my favourite Olivia songs so bring it on!

8. Yes and yes, she really suited late 80s dance pop I think.

idratherjack and Tommy Johnson like this.
  9. Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  10. When I clicked the link shared earlier, it actually took me to the Amazon page in the US. Pre-ordered immediately!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. No sign as of yet on Amazon UK just yet alas.

12. There’s supposed to be an official press release looming. Hopefully it’ll get added then.

IEngineered and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  13. Good to know, thanks.

14. The entire video album was included in the Video Gold release in the mid-noughties wasn’t it? I’ve got that. Hopefully fully restored this time though. As I said in an earlier post, I hope they include all the extra bits from the TV show (“I do all my own housework” etc).

15. I really am looking forward to owning this re issue, Physical is perhaps the Olivia album I want to listen too the most.

IEngineered likes this.
  16. Waiting for the link to pop up on Amazon. But I’m secretly glad it’s not there yet. My wallet really needs a break.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. I keep looking for it too! Hopefully not too long.

IEngineered likes this.
  18. It was mostly. But it was out of sequence and they missed off the intro with Olivia messing about on the beach and in the sea. There was an instrumental John Farrar song playing over this segment. Think it was called Rolling.

19. It’s definitely out on 22nd October, but they haven’t put out the official press release confirming it yet.

IEngineered and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  20. I wonder if this means too her digital music library, will finally get a sort out too very soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.