Olivia Palermo | The Popjustice Forum

Olivia Palermo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by filmnoirish, Aug 10, 2010.

1. I do sometimes revel in my superficial side and I say this lady is one of the most deliciously stylish women in the world, she kind of obsesses me. Discuss your love, hate or indifference for this gorgeous bitch.

2. I both love and hate this biatch. She looks a bit like Siobhan Donaghy to me also.

I saw a preview for this episode of The City where she goes to Tokyo and everyone there ends up laughing at how small her face is! Need to watch that.

3. Wow. I never knew her last name until this. HAHAHA.

4. What does she actually do? I know on The City she has a job at Elle, but I just can't see that being her day-to-day job. Is it?

5. She doesn't work there full-time. She's just part of the show.

6. I prefer Erin Kaplan. Everytime I've seen her in a battle with Olivia, she's come out on top, and this is only right because Olivia is a bit simple.

7. Kelly Cutrone owns all their asses from what I've seen.

8. I had only seen her in my magazines and what she wears and thought 'god shes pretty' but then I watched The City and she is still stunning but I had a slight issue with her chin!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.