Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Jan 8, 2021.

1. My mom asked who she was this morning. Official main girl status.

Txetxu, alestevens and DangerousHun like this.
  2. She’s such a star. I’ve not stanned this hard since Ariana arrived on the scene

3. A high schooler going “what if the theme was high school?”… the mind of a mastermind.

stereosalt, Txetxu, 1986 and 17 others like this.
  4. Sour Prom was great, there is a level of self-assuredness and professionalism to everything she does that is almost shocking for somebody in their debut era. The live performances of brutal and jealousy, jealousy were clear highlights for me and using good 4 u as the closer with the marching band was brilliant. Hopefully she leans further into that sound for her follow-up because even though the ballads are nice enough, that's where she really shines.

5. A nice BTS video

I just finished watching the Sour Prom and I really enjoyed it. She is a very charismatic performer, and seeing her like this makes me very excited for how much better she will get in the future, once she gets to tour and perform live frequently.

Music Is Death, Lately, Truce and 2 others like this.
  6. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Favorite Crime kinda hitting.

7. Sour Prom was amazing but I wish it had been a tad longer, skipping deja vu and favourite crime was a choice. good 4 u having a big moment at the end, it's what she deserves.

scottdisick94, Lately and Laurence like this.
  8. Sour Prom is making me a fan. She is such a good pop star.

9. Favourite Crime continues to be #1 for me. I think that vevo performance she did solidified its ranking.

10. Ok after watching Sour Prom I'm stanning.

11. Ok so I haven't been able to update my phone yet to have Dolby Atmos and I need to know what's being whispered at the end of brutal, I feel like one of you has to know? It's driving me insane.

12. Crazy that's it's been only 6 months since Drivers License was released...and how much she and her team have done since then

13. This campaign will be studied for generations to come.

Mikal, Laurence, nooniebao and 6 others like this.
  14. Taylor slowly absorbing Olivia’s album so she can secure another AOTY Grammy. The mind of a mastermind.

Mikal, aniraz, Rob and 44 others like this.
  15. Um if Taylor gets a credit for 3 seconds of muffled yelling, Ms. Hayley Williams is going to need her deserved Executive Producer CREDIT for birthing 2000s pop punk, yas M'AM.

16. This is honestly so weird.

17. RMK

RMK

I dislike like the backtracking, especially when it feels so un-necessary.

flapjack- likes this.
  18. So when is Ms. Swift giving Hilegend Duff co-executive producer credits?

Verandi, Inky, Rob and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.