Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Good to see! She should definitely not take a break and continue building on her momentum and launch OR2 sometime in August/September after her tour commences.

nooniebao likes this.
  2. Is she filming something else soon? In Europe?

3. 1 year of SOUR today!

4. Olivia in 7 months time:
    [​IMG]

nooniebao likes this.
  5. She can do much better!

Music Is Death likes this.
  6. But… if she likes him he’d may be the best she wants to do?

7. tea, Blue6010, poshbabyyy and 38 others like this.
  8. The way she name checked every last one of them.

tea, Blue6010, poshbabyyy and 28 others like this.
  9. The whole live performance of fuck you and the crowd reaction is exilarating to watch, a true moment.

poshbabyyy, Atletico, Tabris and 15 others like this.
  10. I was annoyed that BBC didn't include this in the broadcast, but at least they have put it online. Amazing that she did this.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    tea, poshbabyyy, SiduousIII and 23 others like this.
  11. Smashing the patriarchy and introducing Lily Allen to the tweeners...we love you Livvie!

12. What a queen!

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. Honestly, this is such a powerful statement and I really commend her for it. Also, bringing out Queen Lily? Let me go throw Sour a stream.

14. They should totally record it as duet in the studio and release it!

15. Honestly iconic behaviour.

16. Lily looked incredible and on the verge of tears after seeing the crowd's reaction. Fuck You might seem a bit tame now as a song but when it came out I (and the GP) were absolutely shook!

17. What’s interesting to me is that the whole idea to perform this song in this context could seem contrived and inconsequential, but it really isn’t in the end. The power of Lily!

blaze_dave, Island and Laurence like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.