Olly Murs - Marry Me | The Popjustice Forum

Olly Murs - Marry Me

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Celestial Mosaic, Oct 6, 2022.

1. I haven't seen a thread for this and I think I'm getting the new system right?

New album from Olly out December 2nd. First single Die of a Broken Heart out tomorrow.

[​IMG]

1. Die of a Broken Heart
    2. I Found Her
    3. Go Ghost
    4. 25
    5. Dancing On Cars
    6. Do Me Like That
    7. Marry Me
    8. Best Night of Your Life
    9. I Hate You When You're Drunk
    10. Don't Stop Dancing
    11. Let Me Just Say

jawow_ likes this.
  2. 7th?! I might have to listen to this due to sheer shock!

3. W2K

W2K

Really don’t like the song, the vocals are way too processed. And I hate his hair.

poploz likes this.
  4. How does anyone manage to sound this anonymous seven albums into a career?

W2K likes this.
  5. The Harry Styles impact

Verandi and blaze_dave like this.
  6. The new single isn’t showing up on the New Music Friday playlist, strange. Listened anyway and it’s fine, nothing new really.

7. New single is pretty great, a nice continuation of the sound he's had for the last few albums. Olly is obviously aware his peak is well behind him so I guess he's happy in the lane he is.

Bundles and whatnot are up on his store. The usual suspects; signed CDs and vinyl, cassettes and...a usb?

He's also announced a tour for next year

[​IMG]

If you pre-order from his store before 4pm on 11th October you'll get a presale code for the tour.

HMV have an alternate artwork too.

8. Snatched that Signed vinyl+CD bundle. The songs generic but it’s catchy enough.

9. May I say that I think he apprechiated a lot Somebody that I used to know by Gotye ? The HMV alt cover is more spicy lol

mattieh likes this.
  10. It’s not a bad song and sits nicely with the rest of his catalogue

But ‘You Don’t Know Love’ really should be his blueprint, what a song.

11. Music Video:

jawow_ likes this.
  12. This is miles better than the first single.

freeheadmess and Blue6010 like this.
  13. Love this!!

14. He's 2/2 for me, but then he never really disappoints with his music. Can't wait for the whole album next week (!) Can't believe it's December next week already.

stomp and popjunkie like this.
  15. This is so much better than Die Of A Broken Heart (which was just fine)

16. It's so nice having him back doing huge sing along choruses again. I am addicted to this.

17. I’m really surprised this new song has got a positive reaction here. The lyrics are beyond questionable and giving obsessive toxic boyfriend vibes.

Daniel L likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.