Once Upon a Time | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Once Upon a Time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blayke, Oct 26, 2011.

1. I hope they can bring her back for a good story arc at some point.

2. By the way, it will be a full 22-episode season.

3. Oh for fucks sake, just end it already.

4. Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Jared Gilmore, and Emilie de Ravin are leaving as well.

Season 7 will focus on Hook, Regina, and Rumple.

DoggySwami likes this.
  5. And an older version of Henry, played by one of the new actors.

Island likes this.
  6. I hope you're kidding.

7. That's what The Hollywood Reporter says.

8. Jared Gilmore must feel like shit right now then.

9. Obviously ABC needs to keep their veteran shows, especially the sneak peaks of the new shows for the next season look unpromising. Also, if they had a couple of bigger hits this season, this and Agents of Shield would have been canceled.

I hate that I am such a completist, that I have to watch another season of this show even if I am so over it. Next season would just feel incomplete without the three leads. While Rumple, Hook and Regina get to recycle the battle between good and evil within themselves yet again.

At least include Wicked Witch into the mix, because wicked always win.

YourTerribleMuriel likes this.
  10. I haven't finished the current season yet but I'm quiet happy majority of them are leaving as they feel very repitive and do my head in a bit spending every episode telling each other how much they love one another.

If the (should be) last season was a villains season then I'm all for it. But yes, the wicked witch is fantastic so I'd want her involved.

Shockbox likes this.
  11. No Zelena needs to go too. She was an amazing villain bu everything she's done since returning has been a snooze fest.

12. WHAT A F&%$?! AMAZING FINALE.

They were really prepared just in case it was the end.

Setting the final battle as a mirror of the first season is utter perfection, and them reenacting Emma's vision also reinforced the season as a whole. I rolled my eyes at some of the logic or Snow giving us a pitch of the next season, but that is also 100% OUAT.

Here is an interview with the creators about season 7, which is pretty much a reboot inside the show and a good chance for new viewers to tune in without the need to have watched the previous episodes.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  13. As if anyone is going to tune in anyway. Viewers aren't going to start watching a show in it's 7th season, reboot or not.

The finale was a snooze fest for me to be honest, I only liked the last 10-15 minutes for the nostalgia. It was a great ending for the show but instead they continue to milk this cow and ruin the legacy of a once great show.

14. Next season is going to be the last probably since they moved it to Fridays.

15. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

Woah. I thought one of the main reasons it got renewed was because ABC wanted to keep something from their Sunday nights but I guess not!

16. I would actually say they are trying to make Friday a bigger, younger night, since they have put their biggest new show, Marvel's Inhumans, airing after OUAT. Agents of SHIELD will replace Inhumans later in the year.

17. No, Friday nights is where TV shows go to die. ABC obviously have no faith in Inhumans.

I was expecting Once to stay on Sundays and run until Idol was ready to start. And I expected Agents of SHIELD and Inhumans to be paired together.

18. Yaaaaas at hot, sexy, older Henry.

19. I'm mildly disturbed even though it's a new actor.

20. I've liked him since he was in the walking dead.

AstronautMikeDexter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.