Once Upon a Time | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Once Upon a Time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blayke, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Yes I expected the same aswell especially after what happened with the Huntsmen getting all the flashbacks.
    I didn't enjoy the fairytale bits anywhere near as much as the real life stuff when it started but now it's all fantastic, it's gonna be all Pretty Little Liars/Lost esque though in the way they will drag it out as long as they can before everyone realises whats really going on.

2. No-one watching this amazing show still??
    It's been perfect throughout but the last few episodes in particular have been relentlessly great.

3. Networks don't really look at total viewers to decide whether to cancel or renew but your argument still stands! The 18-49 rating has consistently been above a 3.0, which is pretty great for a freshman series. It's not going anywhere any time soon.

4. I wanted to weep with joy at the beauty and the beast episode, it was so good. They're doing Alice in Wonderland in a few weeks as well! Can't wait.

5. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Don't know the exact numbers, but I'm 90% sure this has consistently been the highest rated new drama this season, regularly pulling in over 10 million viewers. In other words, it's coming back.

6. This finally starts in the UK on Sunday!

I'm still as obsessed as over though the latest Alice In Wonderland episode was quite strange!

7. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

Been loving this show the last few episodes have been great particularly the little red riding hood!

8. The first episode got over 2 million viewers in the UK last night. Pretty good!

Last nights episode in America was possibly the best of the season so far. The whole Regina and Snow back story was done brilliantly. I jumped out of my skin at one point!

9. Oh my god the final was all kinds of batshit amazing, the big emotional wreck I am I cried several times.
    They've left it on a great cliffhanger to, roll on season 2!

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  10. [video=youtube;oB-vEoE65M8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB-vEoE65M8[/video]
    Season 2 trailers out.
    Really hope it can maintain that consistently great quality of the first season.

11. When is the show coming back ?
    I absolutely love it.

12. duckface

duckface Guest

No idea. I can barely sit though season one, though. I really like the fairy-tale angle and I really want to like it, but something's off. Plot points just don't connect at all (e.g. the Rumpelstiltskin 'origin' episode) and they killed off the only eye candy. Also, the princess dresses tend to look awful.

The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact that Mulan and Jasmine are showing up soon.

13. Hehehe "season prem-ear". Oh, America.

That does look very good indeed. Captain Hook! Please let there be a crocodile.

14. It has appeared on Netflix and i'm on episode 2 so far, and am I being thick or is it really confusing?

The fairy land stuff... is it happening in the past (as in before the events of the fairy land scenes in episode one) or concurrently with the real world?

15. duckface

duckface Guest

It's all in the past. That's the premise.

What I find confusing is how this town functions as part of America, when none of its residents age and no one ever enters or leaves. Like, not even the people who deliver stock for WalMart. How do they get food/phones/everything?

16. The premiere was nice!

17. It was indeed! I was worried about how this 2nd season would turn out but on the brilliance of the opening episode there's a lot of promise.

18. 2nd episode was flawless, i'm really loving the development of Regina's character, the mad hatter is always a welcome sight to the eyes aswell.
    And the ending, AHH!

Just caught up on the 3rd episode also! my gosh it knows how to pull on the heartstrings at times, im so glad the writers have maintained the quality of season one thus far, next week's looks amazing to.
    Cora is absolutely magnificent, so evil, so hate able but in not in the pitiful way they made Regina.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  19. duckface

duckface Guest

Has August shown up yet? With him, Mad Hatter, and Charming, this is the biggest swoonfest on TV.

20. They had a brief scene of showing him still all wood unable to speak, hopefully he will resurface properly, i'm still bitter they got rid of my Jamie Dornan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.