One Girl's ƎVO⅃UTION - Sabrina Carpenter Discography Rate FINALE Pt 2 Many Things Are Wrong With Me | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

One Girl's ƎVO⅃UTION - Sabrina Carpenter Discography Rate FINALE Pt 2 Many Things Are Wrong With Me

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Music Is Life, Apr 23, 2019.

?

Favorite Sabrina Album

1. Eyes Wide Open

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. ƎVO⅃UTION

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Singular: Act I

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Glad you were prepared for something like this. And will your 11 make top 40?
    [​IMG]

And it is? I can never watch actual TV anymore.

soratami and pop3blow2 like this.
  2. One of my niece's in 8. So she's Prime Disney Channel show age. I've watched it with it her a few times. I won't lie, sometimes I just put Disney on the background too, when I'm working or something. It's fun, brainless tv I can have on & half pay attention to. Haha!

soratami and Music Is Life like this.
  3. Ahhh yeah, you've mentioned that in the Mandy rate. And I would absolutely do that (and probably will when i live alone) but my grandmother is always husing the TV, and like never leaves the house anymore, so my parents, sister, and I just stay upstairs watching shows or movies on DVD and basic cable.

pop3blow2 and soratami like this.
  4. On a sidenote, I knew I had been forgetting something, and I realized what it was: YouTube videos! So I've added some to each one so far, and I feel like my eliminations will be complete from now on.

5. Yeah, I have a lot of nieces & nephews all between 3-8. So, while a lot of my family get annoyed at Disney Channel (or zone out when it's on... to be fair they probably have to deal with it more.), I'm the 'cool uncle' who actually wants to watch it with them. I remember what a big deal that kinda stuff was to me when I was their age, so I can tap into that enthusiasm & appreciate it for what it is.

Music Is Life likes this.
  6. This is going to be me as an adult with my nieces and Nephews and kids. Actually my sister would probably be the same.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

We're getting the correct Disney songs out. Well done!

8. Funnily enough, I do agree with this.

DJHazey likes this.
  9. ddddd it's what acoustic songs deserve

10. Huh, I thought that Rescue Me song was alright, poor Disney, but this isn't a completely surprising start.

Music Is Life and savilizabeths like this.
  11. Can someone explain to me how ‘Smile’ outlasted ‘Rescue Me’ though?

12. Well i'd say every single one of these songs is at least alright, and we did have to start somewhere.

Music Is Life and savilizabeths like this.
  13. Um, it's the better song, but only slightly.

soratami likes this.
  14. So what does everyone think is going to be the next song? Person who gets it right will win a free copy of Singular Act II*

*Disclaimer: Fake copy

15. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.

16. NO!

soratami, Lila and Music Is Life like this.
  17. I forgot to give a hint: It's our first album track leaving.

18. Oh it's Seamless or Can't Blame A Girl For Trying.

19. Hang on, let me check my zeroes.

20. Alien.

savilizabeths likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.