One World: Together At Home Concert | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

One World: Together At Home Concert

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 18, 2020.

1. That was beautiful. I didn’t think we’d ever hear that song live.

2. A ‘surprise’ performance that leaked 6 hours ago... I cannot.

3. [​IMG]

4. the way Taylor Allison Swift marched into my bedroom and demanded my tears. And did she get them!

5. Yes I cried during Taylor’s performance and what about it

6. Oh, you got me! I enjoyed one maudlin performance out of literally about 50 dreary ballads. You got me good sis!

Kuhleezi, JMRGBY and Rem like this.
  7. Well it wasn’t the greatest concert ever, but I got a Soon You’ll Get Better performance out of it, so I’m happy.

Also if someone uploads Rita’s performance, link it here. I want to see it.

Slice of Life, Crisp X, aux and 7 others like this.
  8. That was terrible. Too many serious, morbid songs. It should've been a fun escape, not a downer.

9. Morbid songs?

mor·bid
    /ˈmôrbəd/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death and disease.
    Someone link me to Björk’s performance of Pneumonia xx

dewzero, Crisp X, Aidan and 8 others like this.
  10. I had to stop it wasn't what I thought it would be. I like others thought it was going to be something to try to bring people's spirits up with some upbeat stuff but it was not like that bar a couple songs. I'm sure some people needed something like this but I just.......didn't.

11. Truly a miserable 8 hours. Should have stuck with Too Hot To Handle. I truly graduated from clown college today.

Props to Keith, Rita, and Christine for really shining today.

LPT, FridayNight, PopCrushed and 2 others like this.
  12. Y’all watched all 8 hours? Well I thought the main broadcast was great

13. I saw three (3) seconds of a nom-performance and was reminded of an RSPCA ad

lushLuck likes this.
  14. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The one thought I'm left with is... who the fuck was J. Lo trying to fool with those "live vocals"?! I'm (still) shrieking.

15. also, Rita and and Liam sounded great together

lushLuck likes this.
  16. You have a link to this? I'm from Chicago too.

Also... if anyone saw... How was Delta?

17. Someone @ me when Little Mix performs on the UK broadcast!

18. Jimmy and the roots and medical staff doing safety dances was cute

Jwentz likes this.
  19. Taylor, Keith, and Kacey were by far my highlights of the night. Bumpkins rights!

20. I just did a very quick skim through the YouTube feed of it and... I'm so thankful I didn't watch. 8 hours of sad songs set to slideshows of nurses? I just don't need it. Jennie's overwrought lip-sync was a scream, though.

Rem, LilioDiLalo and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.