OneRepublic - Oh My My | The Popjustice Forum

OneRepublic - Oh My My

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Beginner, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbyrae, POPGASM and aaronhansome like this.
  2. I am perched. I love Native

3. Excited!

4. Love Ryan Tedder so much, Native was a pleasant surprise of an album so I'm very much excited for a new album.

POPGASM likes this.
  5. Quality interview in Wonderland:

http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2016/05/profile-ryan-tedder/

Some choice quotes:

aaronhansome and CaliforniaKing like this.
  6. Strangely Native took me awhile to get into, but I love it now. So looking forward to this.

7. Also @2014 Ryan Tedder is working with The Killers tell me how to feel.

Island, aaronhansome and 2014 like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

!!!!!!!

Imagining Ryan and Brandon in the same room *fans self*

Beginner likes this.
  9. Lowkey worried about the song not even being three minutes but they're always a solid album so I'm excited for this. He has such a great voice. Feel Again continues to be my Dog Days are Over-lite Jesus jam.

Subwaykid likes this.
  10. It's goood.

Shinko likes this.
  11. The new song is rubbish. I still have hopes for the album though.

12. I actually love the new song. That guitar/synth riff that runs throughout the song is incredible.

And of course the chorus is solid. You can always rely on Ryan to deliver a solid chorus.

13. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

What on earth was Ryan smoking when he talked about this being "shocking" and a "radical departure" for them or whatever? What kind of straight-up fallacy?

Island, Bobbyrae and aaronhansome like this.
  14. I love the new song but not as a massive comeback single. I have no doubts that the album will be stellar. Ryan Tedder has one of the most overlooked vocal talents. His high and low range are outstanding.

Whilst I'm in this thread, does anyone else love 'All The Right Moves'? It never gets boring. I'd even go to the extent and say it's in my top 20 songs of all time.

15. I love "All the Right Moves" so much. It's like the perfect song. The music video is so cool.

londonrain and Nadine Is My BFF like this.
  16. The new song is amazing and stuck in my head.

17. It's no Feel Again, is it?

18. Check out the link in my sig! It's still in so people must at least like it.

They must have forgot about If I Lose Myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.