Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez | The Popjustice Forum

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, May 19, 2021.

1. Debuts 31 Aug 2021.

LPT likes this.
  2. This looks rather promising. Always happy to see her in acting projects.

3. I'm only halfway through the first episode, but I'm all in. Such a fun time

LPT likes this.
  4. Only watched Episode One as of now, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

LPT likes this.
  5. I watched all three episodes earlier today, loved them! Can't wait for the rest of it.

LPT and lushLuck like this.
  6. The first two episodes were great, it has such a fun tone to it. And the cast are all doing great. Can’t wait to watch more.

LPT and lushLuck like this.
  7. The first three episodes were great. Count me all in on this series. I also REALLY love the art direction and opening titles of the series.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. This show cracks me up. I'm into it.

9. Just finished the first episode and I’m hooked!

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Such a good show. Having not read any spoilers on this (not even the synopsis), I went in and was pleasantly surprised by all the plot twists. The characters are very intriguing.

lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  11. This has been a fun, humerous ride so far. Exactly the sort of project Selena needed.

12. I wasn't expecting Selena to be able to keep up with two heavyweights like Steve and Martin but she does really well in this.

Florencia., HorseTears and singabob like this.
  13. Got to keep an eye out for Selena.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. I could only find 2 episodes on Disney+ but I'm invested.

15. This looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to dive in. Knives Out really changed the game, huh?

16. I think they are doing what they did with Dollface and adding a new episode every week.

Andrew likes this.
  17. I've been ruined by netflix and the binging of things.

suitechicguy likes this.
  18. 3 episodes are on Hulu right now in the US but it’s going weekly drops from now on. I’m shocked that they didn’t put all 3 up in other countries. As for the release strategy… I prefer it. Netflix binging is too much now and I like having something to look forward to each week.

lushLuck and singabob like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.