Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, May 19, 2021.

1. 3 episodes are on Hulu right now in the US but it’s going weekly drops from now on. I’m shocked that they didn’t put all 3 up in other countries. As for the release strategy… I prefer it. Netflix binging is too much now and I like having something to look forward to each week.

lushLuck and singabob like this.
  2. This is fucking fantastic.

singabob likes this.
  3. I wish they were doing a worldwide rollout on this with the same episodes landing worldwide on the same day. It seems that the UK are an episode behind elsewhere despite launching on the same day?

LPT likes this.
  4. I’m two episodes in, the latest one is already up on Disney + here in the UK and I’ll try to watch it tonight.

I’m having a lot of fun watching it. It’s a good dose of fluff with mystery and intrigue. It’s been ages since I’ve seen Selena Gomez act in anything and I do really like her in this role.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. I'm watching this right now and it's great?? I'm hooked.

colouroffensive likes this.
  6. This is such a quirky show, I love it.

7. Happy to hear this. So far the first season is great.

8. This is just so, so good. Pretty much everything I want from a show after the last year: incredible performances (Steve Martin is legendaric, Martin Short is surely Emmy worthy and even Selena does a great job), snappy script, fun plot, and such an easy watch. We really won with this.

9. I’m having so much fun watching this. Might just be one of my favourite shows of the year.

10. I felt robbed that this weeks episodes was 26 minutes long INCLUDING the recap and the opening and closing credits.

Has it always been that short or have I just not noticed?

11. I think this one was a little shorter, it's usually around 30-32 minutes if I remember correctly.

mrp2910 likes this.
  12. I thoroughly loved this episode. I actually had to pay attention and not halfheartedly play games on my phone during slower parts.

daninternational and lushLuck like this.
  13. I Loved the 6th episode! It was amazing.
    I think this is my favorite show of the year.

14. This latest one was a fucking masterpiece. I can't imagine any other show

doing an entire half hour episode without any dialogue, done mostly in sign language

and still making it funny and gripping. Throw every single possible award at this.

15. Am I right in thinking the UK are on episode 6 and America is on episode 7?

either way, I’ve watched episode 6 this week here in the UK and my love for this show continues to blossom. This is absolutely an outstanding piece of television.

16. You really can't? To me it felt a bit gimmicky
    and a blatant attempt to recreate the magic and buzz of that Buffy episode

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  17. Hush is one of the best pieces of TV ever made BUT this one was also very good.

18. The last episode was fantastic! Literally mind-blowing. God, this show is so good.

Poor Jan was annoying but she didn't deserve it.

19. I'm loving how the episodes have progressed so far and the clues thrown to us. But I still can't for the life of me put together a plausible theory to who could have poisoned Tim Kono??

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.