Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, May 19, 2021.

1. Jan was way off this episode no? But, too obviously off… or is it a double bluff?

Oh wait, never mind

This show.

LPT likes this.
  2. I bet that Mabel finds the knife in the vent in Bunny's apartment.

3. Oh wow

They handled that excellently - rounding off the obvious ending without it feeling dull (and a fair bit of Steve Martin as king of physical comedy). And then setting the cliffhanger for season 2 to get me excited already!

hologram, LPT and Duppe like this.
  4. No
    I might have been right!

5. Loved the finale! Can't wait to see what happens next season. This seriously has been one of the best new shows that I've seen in awhile.

Duppe and IndyRS like this.
  6. Oh fuck that finale!
    And ending!!!

Duppe and VitaminBee like this.
  7. Yeah this was a really fantastic show & the finale did not disappoint. I’ll be perched for Season 2.

8. What a show! I loved every second of it.

singabob likes this.
  9. This was a truly exceptionally crafted series. Everything was perfect. If this was on Netflix it'd be one of the biggest shows of the year and I hope it sweeps up at award season.

The nicest thing about it was seeing how a mixed-age cast of actors can completely slay when given a brilliant story and script. Two of the leads are in their 70s, and then a bunch of the ensemble in their 50s and 60s and a smattering of younger actors – basically unheard of for a hit comedy/drama show nowadays. (Also Selena was surprisingly brilliant!)

singabob, Beginner and Mikal like this.
  10. This was such a lovely fun little force of a show. The whole cast seemed to be just having a lot of fun and happened to make a great show as well. Excited for a second.

Martin Short is a favourite ever since he stole Get Over It, a seminal teen classic

singabob and daninternational like this.
  11. Well you're frightening me!

itylts likes this.
  12. Rob

Rob

Some of the writing in the final episode was dire, especially the random neighbour coming out of his apartment to say he thinks there's gas coming from the basement???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.