Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu comedy series) - Steve Martin, Selena Gomez

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, May 19, 2021.

1. Damn that was a quick turnaround, less than a year.

Island, lushLuck, RainOnFire and 2 others like this.
  2. I can’t wait, I’m still thinking about Season 1!

mrp2910 and Maria like this.
  3. Ohhhhh that's right! I forget that sometimes they're on diff platforms. My bad babe.

mrp2910 likes this.
  4. This is fantastic news! Can’t wait to spend my summer with this amazing show!

lushLuck and Maria like this.
  5. I’m excited we’re getting a second season so soon but I feel like October is a more suiting release month? I don’t know, the show kind of has that late autumn turning into winter vibe?

6. Excited for this! It’s such a fun and charming show.

HorseTears, Maria and Duppe like this.
  7. Can’t wait for this to come back. I love the chemistry they all have with one another.

HorseTears, 4Roses, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  8. No no, it does. Honestly, I think we were all surprised they announced a June release. That was FAST!
    Especially since they started filming in what, December?!

lushLuck and Duppe like this.
  9. I'm on episode 5 and really enjoying this
    [​IMG]

Also, I never expected Gomez to hold her own against Short and Martin, but she owns it all. Superb cast.

10. This is the best thing I’ve seen her in, she really steals some scenes. Also love her on her Chef show.

11. The best thing Selena Gomez has been in!? When she has a filmography with Spring Breakers, A Rainy Day in New York and The Dead don't Die (ok, that last one is debatable).

12. Ew

lushLuck and Disobedience like this.
  13. Poor Monte Carlo.

Holly Something and Tony Lamezma like this.
  14. Actually, I think I have only seen her in Wizards Of Waverly Place now that I think about it haha.

Charles Vingt-†rois likes this.
  15. I know.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Well, it's back!

18. I loved the first two episodes. Shirley McClain is getting so old! Happy to see her still acting though. Curious to see where it goes!

Maria and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.