Orville Peck - General Discussion | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Orville Peck - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by that boy is a monster, Mar 24, 2019.

1. “Daytona Sand” is that bih but “Outta Time” is a fuckin’ stunner.

2. Chapter 2 out now.

3. Ok I love The Curse of the Blackened Eye and the whole chapter is solid.

So far there’s not a dud for me, it’s shaping up to be a great album!

mrp2910 likes this.
  4. It is indeed. I think I do slightly prefer chapter 1 though as it had the uptempos.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. I've decided to just listen to "Daytona Sand" til the album arrives. I thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 1 but I want that full album experience next month.

heavymetalGAGA and 1991 like this.
  6. This is going to be the album of the year. Every song is amazing.

1outside likes this.
  7. Hexie Mountains video is here!

R92, 1outside, jtm and 2 others like this.
  8. jtm

jtm

I‘m new to Orville after that 10/10 Euphoria soundtrack song but the last few weeks I‘ve gradually fallen in love with all the Bronco songs and videos. One better than the other. This is shaping up to be fantastic and I’m sure it will be my album of the summer.

Also I googled his real life self and he‘s hot ddd.

9. I can't stop playing Curse of the Blackened Eye and now I'm going through the rest of his songs. The smalltown yeehaw boy in me really jumped out.

R92 likes this.
  10. Will 'Bronco' not be released on CD?

11. Doesn't look like it. His store has Vinyl up. Maybe CD will come later, though. He also hasn't dropped any Bronco merch, so it may come soon.

Burzum likes this.
  12. It sounds like this writing process was so freeing for him. I can't wait to hear this.

13. jtm

jtm

I got sent the vinyl one day early. Now I‘m suddenly even more excited to listen to it in full tonight.

Edit: Pictures IMG_6230.jpg IMG_6231.jpg IMG_6232.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    Jersey, Stewart, Bobbyrae and 6 others like this.
  14. I forgot this was out tonight, one of my most anticipated albums in ages.
    Had a really hard blow today, a much loved Aunt has passed away so I need this album to lift my mood. Everything so far has been spot on.

15. jtm

jtm

Bronco (the song) and Let Me Down are massive. City of Gold and the closer, All I Can Say (a duet), are great too.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    Jonathan27 and Dreampopboy like this.
  17. What a triumph. He really is 3 out of 3 for me with his albums. (Yes I'm counting show pony).

jtm likes this.
  18. Beautiful album!

Is that Orville’s new girlfriend singing on “All I Can Say”? That was a surprise.

mrp2910 likes this.
  19. rdp

rdp

Haven't listened to the entire album yet but I really like Let Me Drown. C'mon Celine Dion power ballad

mrp2910 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.