Orville Peck (he gay n country) | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Orville Peck (he gay n country)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by that boy is a monster, Mar 24, 2019.

1. He confirmed August 14th as the date for the new EP. I can't wait. I've been getting a ton of plays out of No Glory and his fantastic Smalltown Boy cover.

2. Just came to say this hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon! His voice! I'm so excited for the EP!

mrp2910 likes this.
  3. Is the version he just released on iTunes any different to the Spotify singles version?

4. Has anyone saved his IG live from last night? He did a cover of Love on the Brain

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  5. Laurence likes this.
  6. The vinyl EP is not a store exclusive right? I really don't wanna pay $40 with shipping for an EP.

P'NutButter likes this.
  7. It’s only just for me that this is out on Friday. Can’t wait.

I wonder if he’ll keep using Pony in his titles and the next album will be Ode to a Shetland Pony.

Jersey and Andy French like this.
  8. Orville Peck and Paul Cauthen as the Unrighteous Brothers.

Screenshot_20200810-085832_Chrome.jpg

KamikazeHeart likes this.

9. Video with Shania also drops tonight.

10. I didn't know he produced as well. He really is my country king

11. WHERE is it? Is he doing a Taylor and dropping it midnight HIS time?

12. I love him in general but especially for making the Smalltown Boy cover available independent of Spotify. He gets it.

KamikazeHeart and Jonathan27 like this.
  14. If Drive Me, Crazy isn't a big gay country-pop remix of (You Drive Me) Crazy! [The Stop Remix] I will be highly disappointed.

15. Not available in the UK.

But weirdly it shows it’s available on the itunes store but because I preordered it, it won’t show in my library. Sort it aht.

16. The whole EP is pretty great with No Glory remaining a highlight, but fuck his cover of Fancy is so good - it's menacing and dramatic and we love the campery yes we do. The Shania track is good too, if nothing groundbreaking.

Jonathan27, Jwentz and Andy French like this.
  17. It's the Roses Are Falling of the EP, so big and gay at least.

18. This man is a true gift. I adore his voice so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.