Orville Peck (he gay n country) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Orville Peck (he gay n country)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by that boy is a monster, Mar 24, 2019.

1. mrp2910 and aux like this.
  2. Orville Peck's new video Nothing Fades Like The Light

3. Oh with Noah...

4. aux

aux

GET A JOB
    STAY AWAY FROM HER

5. He said he had shot something special recently on his instagram but this is not what I wanted it to be.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  6. Leave it to Orville to finally hopefully give Noah an ounce of...something interesting

7. Diplos 'country' project has been surprisingly disappointing so far, but Orville might be able to pull something good out of it.

8. Diplo? Keep it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  9. I ended up listening to his songs before I went to bed last night, eventually led to me buying the album.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

We got the album in at work and WHOA I'm officially a Pecker now - his voice is hauntingly good.

Jwentz, LTG, johnny_tsunami and 6 others like this.
  11. I have SUCH regrets that I didn’t snatch tickets to his Melbourne show. Like $50...a steal. Literally a steal.

12. This has to be my favorite thread title in Popjustice herstory.

Dreampopboy, Andy French, R92 and 5 others like this.
  13. I can't explain how much I love him.

I even bought this on vinyl from urban outfitters (I don't own a CD player anymore let alone a record player) and purchased his GQ magazine.

14. He played Manchester the same day as Charlie XCX so I couldn't be in two places at once. His album is stunning and I honestly think he's going to get bigger and bigger (probably hotter and hotter as well).

nooniebao and dontkillmyvibe like this.
  16. He's the musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday! It'll be his TV debut and I am ready!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.