Orville Peck

Omg I love this. It has that 80s flavour that I love and his voice is sexy as hell. The guitar in Dead Of Night reminds of something by The Cure or The Smiths I think?

I'm obsessed

sunrise-outlet-womens-button-down-cotton-western-cowboy-shirt-pink-2xl-294867555-0-450-01.jpg

His voice is very rich and lovely. So far from what I've heard, it's not that annoying twang crap that's so popular in pop-country today. I love that his songs reference male for male love affairs within the context of country music. The fact that he's good looking with that voice adds to the appeal.

His voice is very rich and lovely. So far from what I've heard, it's not that annoying twang crap that's so popular in pop-country today. I love that his songs reference male for male love affairs within the context of country music. The fact that he's good looking with that voice adds to the appeal.

The butt interview is entertaining and confirms I'm not the only guy with a twisted sense of humor on dating apps. "My Grindr profile used to have a picture of me drumming that was really horrific. I was making a really scary twisted face. And when guys would ask me to send them a photo of my dick, I would send them a picture of my thumb where a blister from drumming had come up. It looked all gnarly and fucked up."

he/him
I listened to the album yesterday and it's nice. Nothing really had me stanning but I will listen to it until I do purely because I need more gay country music.