Oscar Bait 2021 - 22 | Page 86 | The Popjustice Forum

Oscar Bait 2021 - 22

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Jan 9, 2021.

1. They must have been super relieved.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  2. It's a shame Flee had to leave empty handed, but this was a richly deserved win. If anyone hasn't seen it - Hulu in the US or Disney+ elsewhere, get it DONE!

3. If anything bothers me about the winners list, it's definitely this. I think "Drive My Car" deserved the International Feature win and I'm--especially as a Philly person--happy to see Questlove go home with an Oscar for Best Documentary, but it really would have been a moment to see a documentary walk away with the Best Animated Feature award.

4. Eyes of Tammy Faye taking home more Oscars than Drive My Car and Power Of The Dog.

upload_2022-3-28_11-10-15.png

5. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Normalise Beating Awful Edgelord "Comedians" to a Bloody Pulp 2k22.

lushLuck, berserkboi and superloves like this.
  6. Here’s the worst thing to come out of all of this:

Who has he been hanging around with to pick up that accent? Connor McGregor? You’re from Wolves, Liam!

Burzum, Sam, lushLuck and 9 others like this.
  7. And deservedly so.

Overdose and Celestial Mosaic like this.
  8. LTG

LTG

I think this is worse

9. @thinkpiece writers

10. Welp. It’ll probably do even better next year after this controversy. Guess what? I’m still not watching this dreck.

[​IMG]

Floppie, 4Roses, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  11. I was at an Oscars party last night and when I tell you this is accurate ...

snoho, Sam, heavymetalGAGA and 20 others like this.
  13. I still can’t shake the feeling that it was faked nn. Either that or Will Smith’s brain is mush. The Red Table Talk promo of it all.

LOTF likes this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

I wonder what Jada said to him before he went on stage to collect his Oscar.

15. BTG

BTG

16. Scream. I love tweets like this surfacing

17. I'm not really an Oscars gay but the sheer amount of mess emitting from last night is the first good celebrity content we've gotten in a while. My timeline has been nothing but deranged hot takes from all walks of life and I'm living.

Sam, lushLuck, drewsky and 26 others like this.
  18. LTG

LTG

Sam, Mikl C, dodoriazarbon and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.