Oscar Bait 2022 - 2023 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Oscar Bait 2022 - 2023

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 11, 2022.

1. It’s just The Stepford Wives without the camp. No thanks.

2. Crimes of the Future finally has a U.K. release date, Sep 9th.

Femme Aesthetic and Mike like this.
  3. Another slay for Olivia.

4. Sounds like another slay for Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross as well.

5. There is only one consideration for Best Actress this year:

Julia Stiles. Orphan: First Kill.

6. [​IMG]

7. This looks amazing

This does not!

(Not Dorito "Oi Have A Loife Kyle" Kemsley)

8. I have cardboard less stiff than this man’s attempt at acting!!!

Maria likes this.

9. I'm ready

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    codecat, Mister_G, Jóga and 6 others like this.
  10. They need to hurry up with the Babylon trailer. It looks so good.

heartmightmelt likes this.
  11. Not “Written for the screen”!!!!!

Island, Jwentz and Suburbia like this.
  12. The fact that he's the leading role in an entire other feature film this season the press cycle for which already has him giving plenty of people bad tastes in their mouths...

I'm not expecting Ms Styles to get out of this alive without being drawn and quartered by critics

Mister_G and Jwentz like this.
  14. Stranger Things <3

15. God I read what he said about the policeman movie being a “human story” and not a gay one. Like fuck all the way off. I’m exhausted by him!!

16. A month away and it seems like this will just continue to be a huge PR mess. At least it's starting to become more clear why Florence isn't even acknowledging the movie.

17. I seriously doubt Miss Flo Queen Florence is even going to show up at the Venice premiere now - and honestly, who can blame her? These latest revelations are so very disappointing. She deserves better.

A trailer that doesn't give the entire plot of the movie away beforehand? In 2022? Now that's groundbreaking.

I have no idea what the F is going to happen but it feels right up my street nonetheless. V. v. exciting to see not just Cate Blanchett but also the formidable Nina Hoss. BRING IT.

Andrew and Cognitive Dissonance like this.

18. This is so juicy. I can’t recall the last time we had this much behind-the-scenes tea unleashed. Obviously stuff like this happens all the time but it’s interesting to see so many receipts.

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  19. LTG

LTG

Island and Jóga like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.