Otha (Mumble-bangers à la Yaeji, Grimes, Marie Davidson etc.) | The Popjustice Forum

Otha (Mumble-bangers à la Yaeji, Grimes, Marie Davidson etc.)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by LE0Night, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Full name Othalie Husøy (by shortening it to Otha she apparently accidentally turned it into a Tamil cussword, oops), she popped up earlier this year pretty much fully formed with this fantastic soft bop, still one of my favourite songs of 2018.

firsttimeuweretalkintomeeeeumademefeellikeiwasspecialforthtatkronprinsoversovericooo

[​IMG]

And she resurfaced on Friday with this, keeping the streak going,
    We're hoping an EP/album is on the horizon.

We could do without the bangs but oh well, she looks like a sweet person.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    enjoy, constantino and backstreetjoe like this.

2. i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, more than before
    i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, more than before
    i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails
    i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails, i'm biting my nails

[​IMG]

cuz life is such a mess and this place makes me super-stressed

[​IMG]

i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more i don't wanna deal with these people no more

[​IMG]

@Petty Mayonnaise @OspreyQueen @constantino @Andy French @Noir and Island and digitalkaiser and Slice of Life and Trouble in Paradise and enjoy v2.0 and everyone but I can't tag that many someone @ everyone also hi good to see you hope you been well

enjoy, Island, constantino and 3 others like this.
  3. One of the Girls knocks.

LE0Night likes this.
  4. I need an album. She's so good.

5. Um... i have just discovered her and searched her if there had been a opened thread.

Tired and Sick is such a banger.

LE0Night likes this.
  6. It's a shame she has so few songs because all of them are 10s.

LE0Night likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.