= P J X T R A = S I X T E E N = N S F W = F I N = | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

= P J X T R A = S I X T E E N = N S F W = F I N =

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Untouchable Ace, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Voted! You didn't make it easy, this is probably the best rate I've done since I started neglecting the rest of the forum to hang out with you lot. (A choice I don't regret!)

PS) The imagery in this thread is starting to make this pan girl wonder if she might be a lesbian after all...

2. Poor Ace. Well I'm perfectly content with the first photo on this page.

3. Well guess what, Mimi...
    ... I voted three days before the deadline whoop whoop!

[​IMG]

4. On the topic of favorite things not available in your home country…

I only had one goal the first (and so far only) time I went to London… try Ribena. Blackcurrants were banned in the USA in the 1900s and are still prohibited from being grown in multiple states, including the one where I live.

It was … fine.

5. I voted! Not all the fruit was to my liking, but it was a fine harvest all the same.

soratami, Maki, klow and 3 others like this.
  6. Wrong thread but blame @WowWowWowWow for creating a crossover ddd

Maki, klow, WowWowWowWow and 2 others like this.
  7. It's all blurring into one now. The fruit has won. This is the future @klow envisioned.

soratami, Maki, klow and 3 others like this.
  8. Usually a safe bet, to be fair.

9. Did someone say "favourite things" and "crossover"?

[​IMG]

BubblegumBoy, klow, Isobel and 6 others like this.
  10. Why did my GeoGuessr instinct kick in with this image? That PJXtra round was more than a year ago...

11. [​IMG]
    We've had our next third of members vote in time for the next and last update before the reveals.

Well the song that could have been a runaway obvious winner is not in the lead anymore.

The song in the lead has so many more 12s than anything else.

The leader could change again as it's all very close, the top 3 are all in the 70s.

Every single song has double digits.

So maybe there's 2 (or 3 obvious winners).

The bottom 10 is all wrong so I hope the last third of voters can help me out and vote.

If you think the thread has had cross overs, wait for the reveals.

When you search for one of these entries in YouTube, the second video is a movie.
    I have since watched this movie.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

i hate myself ddddd

14. Screaming.

eatyourself, soratami, Maki and 3 others like this.
  15. Voting right now! I love it when I can fill the entire top ten with bangers.

16. What @iheartpoptarts said! Just voted and this round is insane! Like probably the strongest PJXtra since it started! All of my top ten are BANGERS! Every song is great and they are all kinda different from each other, I love that! Even several of the songs that I had to cute weren't bad. I heart the players of this round, you all really brought your A game! Who else here loved this round as much as me!?

Also I believe that my entry is a certified "banger" as well, so it must do good! Well we will
    see soon..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.