P!nk - Cover Me In Sunshine, All I Know So Far + 9th Album | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

P!nk - Cover Me In Sunshine, All I Know So Far + 9th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I'm happy for her continued success but it's a shame she's so vanilla these days. If you told me All I Know So Far is Just Like Fire, I'd believe you.

swim likes this.
  3. Okay I just got the Trouble single the other day, we can add Delirium to that list.

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Do we know at which venues the live tracks were recorded?
    (I'm only slightly ocd when it comes to tagging the years completely right)

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I can't see this on prime yet.. shouldn't it be out today?

6. Is there a reason her cover of “White Rabbit” was never released on streaming? It only wound up a bonus track in Japan and not on the soundtrack for the film it was recorded for?

soratami and Mvnl like this.
  7. We are the champions was from Rock in Rio 2019.
    Bohemian I believe is 2009 Austrailian Leg of the Funhouse Tour

The others appear to be Wembley!

Having given it a listen, it's a shame it's so cover heavy and that the whole show wasn't on there! Missing songs like Beautiful Trauma, Try, Raise your Glass, Secrets and Blow Me would have made me enjoy this 'album' alot more

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    Mvnl and Andrew.L like this.
  8. I really like this. She has a great live voice and the production is top notch. The covers are fab too.

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I get the comments about it being cover heavy but if I was a fan (well I kinda am) I'd rather get high quality versions of these songs she did instead of a 10th live version of So What (unless the tour had really different production on soms songs)

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  10. And Catch 22 please.

Anticonformity likes this.
  11. Wait, Bohemian Rhapsody is from Funhouse Tour? That was already released on CD! How pointless!

Mvnl likes this.
  12. Completely understand this, I just think as a first official release of a live album, the inclusion of a cover from 2009 and a song that wasn't even sung at Wembley was unnecessary.
    If we had multiple live albums with high quality recordings of hits, I would completely here for the inclusion of older covers etc. Infact I would love a released version of 'Touch Myself' from Funhouse Tour

Nephilim likes this.
  13. My apologies! Have just seen a CD from Austrailia was released alongside the DVD! I never knew this!
    It's not as if she has ever released a 'hits' album though :(

kingbm likes this.
  14. Yes it should, I was just looking for it too. Gonna restart my prime membership to watch it!

Mvnl likes this.
  15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I see it now.
    I guess 'online today' doesn't always mean 'online at midnight'

Sarzy likes this.
  16. I searched for ‘All I Know So Far’ this morning and it came up straightaway on Prime UK!

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah I guess I was just being impatient at around 1am..

HolyWater likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Alright, loved every minute of that.
    We're gonna need a full live at Wembley video next!
    It was pretty drama free for a documentary but I liked that. Not sure if it's cause she's really the most down to earth popstar or she's like 'the world doesn't need to see every bad bit I go through'. Either way.. healthy? I guess. Loved the sense of family of the whole crew.

Jersey, Leis, kingbm and 3 others like this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Also: the 'setlist' album makes even less sense now cause I assumed it was the songs of the documentary in that order.. it was not. Was the Cash Cash remix of What About Us even used on that tour?
    After watching and loving every single second of the documentary it almost felt like a waste to not cash in on it with a new Greatest Hits.. though I guess this.. is her version of it?

kingbm and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.