P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (8th Album) | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (8th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I personally don't think The Truth About Love is stale like y'all make it out to be. I love it. But I do agree that all the new sonic touches on Beautiful Trauma were great, and I wouldn't mind a continuation of that exploration.

2. Well, she did receive something:

evilsin, londonrain, LP and 10 others like this.
  3. This is adorable. I'm glad Ari won and it was well deserved but I kinda think she deserved it more.

londonrain and Maki like this.
  4. She said on Ellen that every time she loses, her husband (and her kids) make a tinfoil Grammy, 17 times so far.

I haven't heard "Sweetener" apart from a couple of songs (and didn't like them), but P!nk deserved almost every nomination she got so far.
    But now that someone like Cardi B is getting Grammy's makes me think more about the award.
    To sum it up:

BloodShyBait likes this.
  5. Sweetener is a middling effort but if I'm being honest, I find Beautiful Trauma forgettable too. However, Pink is always so refreshing and down to earth and Ariana has such a smug, bratty attitude I can't help but root for the former.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Maki likes this.
  6. Dragging women to lift up another woman isn’t how it works, guys.

evilsin, Leopold, Jacques and 15 others like this.
  7. This is hilarious considering half of P!nk’s singles feature her acting “smug, bratty.”

Also hilarious is how you’d be hard pressed to find those words leveled at men. Is it just confidence when they act smug?

I’m tired.

evilsin, Jacques, Jonathan27 and 15 others like this.
  8. HmmmMMMMmmmm.

[​IMG]

evilsin, Jwentz, Leopold and 27 others like this.
  9. When has Ari acted smug and bratty?

10. Ariana: h-

@johnoclock:

11. dddd the receipts yas

[​IMG]

nbtsa, evilsin, londonrain and 31 others like this.
  12. God, imagine having these opinions.

13. Cardi B is absolutely talentless if you ask me, so it seems hilarious for her to get a Grammy.
    I don't listen to her music, nor Ariana's, but both of them always seemed annoying to me.

Anyways, back to P!nk. This hidden masterpiece better not get underrated in her discography rate:

Euphoria likes this.
  14. You two need to stop.

evilsin, londonrain, Jacques and 11 others like this.
  15. How about you:
    A) Listen to their music before labelling them talentless or annoying
    B) Back up your shit house opinions with some rationale (or better yet just keep them to yourself!)

TRASH.
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Jonathan27, DMDR and 17 others like this.
  16. Sorry if anyone was offended by my opinions, since they seem so harshly presented, but that's the way it is.
    Also, I did listen to some of their music and didn't like it, simple as that. As for the opinions, if are there any good or bad ones, that's a complicated theme and discussing it further won't make any progress.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you can't like everything, of course. So let's end it there.
    And let me play "Eventually" a few more times.

Conan, Daniel_O and Euphoria like this.
  17. Shartener is shit, but it's not as shit as Hideous Trauma, so the right person won out of those two.

And Invasion of Privacy is better than both of those albums.

18. Whilst I wouldn’t describe them as shit, Invasion Of Privacy is the better album.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  19. Love Pink but the last two albums have been forgettable. She needs to step it up.

Maki likes this.
  20. I loved beautiful trauma - one of her best for me. There are some brilliant tracks on there. Shame none of them got released.

Music Is Life, Maki and Sarzy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.