P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (8th Album) | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

P!nk - Hurts 2B Human (8th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Another impromptu video?

2. God, that teaser reminds me of:

3. Damn, that's a great music video.

4. April 26th release for the album was confirmed in her newsletter.

Music Is Life, Maki and kal like this.
  5. Absolute smash of a video. She isn't giving up, and hope she never does.

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

I was afraid it would be bland, like the song sorta is, and it didn't start too promising, but that final chorus.. well overall there's quite a lot of pretty shots.

7. 2014

2014 Moderator

Out of all the big pop girls who came through when she did, who knew (lol) she'd be the most Disney-fied about 20 years down the line???

Steve003, Maki, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  8. Clever concept but I don't like the way it was shot. The lighting is too dark, and I realize to an extent that was a purposeful choice, but for me it made it a bit hard to see some of whats actually happening which sort of hinders the concept.

The song is still horrendously bland, even for Pinks standards.

Maki and bakerboy92 like this.
  9. I Don't Believe You came upon on shuffle and wrecked me

[​IMG]

nbtsa, MYCAL, bluesunlight and 21 others like this.
  10. ñññ when she took flight

[​IMG]

11. She became such a parody of herself... it irritates me how mom music/autopilot this whole Walk Me Home affair is. The punk rock attitude was her thing and you'd think she'd never turn to releasing mediocre trash like this. I usually adapt to what my faves release and I respect any of their artistic choices, but this bait for Greatest Showman buyers is not it.

SlowBurn and Steve003 like this.
  12. What a phenomenal music video.

13. The songs still not it but the music video is good. I’m holding onto hope that the album will deliver some better music.

sesita likes this.
  14. Choreographed by Ashley Wallen and starring Willie Gomez too? Bonus.

Guyhawke! and Jacques like this.
  15. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

I’ll say it and say it again. The songs needs a melodically distinct middle 8 SO much. It’s literally verse, chorus, verse, chorus, verse, chorus end.

Nice video. She can dance can that Pink.

Maki, Guyhawke!, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  16. I love the video. Can’t wait for the album.

Maki likes this.
  17. Someone punch some sense into me, why did I spent €100 for a goddamn Golden Circle ticket to her extra tourdate at a fucking field? Okay the iconic Duurt Te Lang will be sung by the opener who she turned famous and gave a career, who now is singing binned Pink demo's.

I hope the album will turn out good to cut some of the setlist in here .
    Ugh.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. I'm really curious about how the album will sound/whether it'll continue down the path of Walk Me Home. I wouldn't mind that at all honestly, I'm so into it right now. It might not be quite on the level of What About Us but it has way more replay value.

Still, it's a P!nk album so I'm not expecting quality control.

The video is sensational. Superb concept and execution.

Slamb, Music Is Life and Maki like this.
  19. That is one awesome music video! Very clever idea and it was shot wonderfully. It ended up surprisingly good, as I didn't have much expectation for the video.
    The song is still bland for P!nk, but it's good enough. I expect much more from the album, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.