Pabllo Vittar - Batidão Tropical | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Pabllo Vittar - Batidão Tropical

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Yeah, "Follow Me" seemed to be some sort of lead for the international project but it ended up just being a promo single for her Coachella performance and the international tour.

The international album was really the next project at some point, especially after the success of the international shows, but I think they noticed that Pabllo "lost" some space with the brazilian audience and decided to go with this album first. I'm really excited for it - especially because it's the first project that there are other producers involved and not just Brabo Music.

I love Brabo but Pabllo really needed different producers.

Future Lover and DinahLee like this.
  2. Single cover for Descontrolada was just revealed - love it!

He, Future Lover and DinahLee like this.
  3. I'm so excited for Descontrolada, it sounds like a smash hit. None of the songs released after Batidão Tropical did anything for me so i'm really happy to be excited for new Pabllo again.

He likes this.
  4. It’s a banger

He likes this.
  5. He

He

That live clip she posted was so good. Ready to play this on repeat.

Grins likes this.
  6. Damn, this is so good. Just weird choice for a first single when Carol steals the spotlight in a major way.

Grins likes this.
  7. Video is out!
    There's a "Lady Leste" (Gloria Groove's latest album name) plaque on the begging so it's safe to assume that the collab finally is coming.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  8. Totally. A true queen.
    When she appears in the video, it's all hers. And that soft and angelic voice...

CaliDevotion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.