Pabllo Vittar - Tímida (with Thalía) + 111 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Pabllo Vittar - Tímida (with Thalía) + 111

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Her covers are always a... choice. I’m sure the song is a banger, though.

Here is a little snippet of the instrumental. Fans filtered it from the teaser.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    CaliDevotion and He like this.
  2. Bop! Love it, especially the end.

Grins, CaliDevotion and He like this.
  3. I wasn't totally sold on the first listen but now the chorus is stuck in my head. It's a bop. Can't wait for the video tomorrow.

CaliDevotion and He like this.
  4. Stunning video. There’s so many amazing scenes and they chose that one for the cover ddd.

Yuri likes this.
  5. He

He

I don't think this collab works as well as some of his others have. The song is not strong, the dance bit is meh, there's no vocal runs... There's not much I want to go back to, actually. The coca-cola cover is catchier.

They both look amazing, but that was a given.

6. So… the album is out there, I think one song is missing, but the others leaked. Let's see if they'll follow the Dua path and release it this week.

Apparently this is the cover art: (*Edited, confimed):

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Future Lover likes this.
  7. I’m screaming. “Rajadão” is kind of a gospel song (brazilian christian music).
    The other two leaked tracks are “Lovezinho (feat. Ivete Sangalo) and “Salvaje”. They are both good.

Official album cover:

He likes this.
  8. The missing song isn't finished yet.

The full album has: Flash Pose, Parabéns, Ponte Perra, Amor de Que, Clima Quente, Tímida, the 3 leaks + whatever she is still recording.

9. She just confirmed the album is being released early because of the leak. I feel so bad

10. I think the leak was intentional. They did the same thing leaking “Meu Anjo” a week before “Flash Pose” was released. It’s a smart way to build hype online.

11. Album is out tonight

Future Lover likes this.
  12. tracklist here, album should be out in less than an hour

He likes this.
  14. He

He

Just listening! Lovezinho is rather great on first listen.

rdp likes this.
  15. This album is really good. I love how literally every song is perfect for Carnaval. Charitable queen!

Grins and He like this.
  16. I love Salvaje the most, there's something about it that makes it so pleasing to my ears

17. rdp

rdp

Another great addition to her very consistent discography. I was a bit worried after Flash Pose but as a whole the album manages to pull off a more 'straightforward'/americanized pop sound without compromising her musical identity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.