Pale Waves - My Mind Makes Noises (Debut Album 2018) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Pale Waves - My Mind Makes Noises (Debut Album 2018)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by weatherconor, May 17, 2017.

1. They're really good. I'm a student at a music institute in Manchester and one of the members (Hugo) was in my class and I was part of a group alongside him to do a presentation. He dropped out and naturally went on to bigger and better things!

2. That's so cool! If they ever blow up you can say you knew someone before they were famous.

3. So I just listened to their 3 songs on Spotify and I'll keep an eye out for them.

4. Oh my, sounds like a more upbeat The 1975.

5. "My Obsession" is out.

4Roses and Fantasy like this.
  6. This is great! Everything they have put out so far has been brilliant.

backstreetjoe and slaybellz like this.

7. New song, was out Tuesday.

8. A video!

phily693 likes this.
  9. two most recent music videos:

10. Everything by them has been great so far except Television Romance so i'm exciting for the EP with the new version of Heavenly.

11. Fantasy likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Moderator

Hopefully we'll get a full album out instead!

Fantasy likes this.

13. You Don't Love Us Anymore sounds really great, shame it's not on the EP.

slaybellz likes this.
  14. Original version was great for it's surf-pop indie style but I love the glossy, shimmery sound of the new one sounds much more polished.
    A bop.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  15. Television Romance is still The One for me. What an absolute bop.

AlisodoTheBambino and slaybellz like this.
  16. I know I give ‘em shit, but I really love The Tide.

17. The Tide is brilliant! Everything they've released so far has been really good.

I regret not going to see them when they were in Dublin last month.

18. I’ve loved absolutely everything from them so far. New Year’s Eve might be my least favourite though. The Tide is excellent and I hope it becomes one of their signature songs.

I know their sound is essentially The 1975 but it’s nice to have a female-fronted band with that sound.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.