Paloma Faith - Infinite Things | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Paloma Faith - Infinite Things

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jan 21, 2020.

1. That documentary made me love her. I love the "If I am wasting my time in America id rather have another baby" bit.

Island, Jersey, Staticboombox and 7 others like this.
  2. Also, you get the impression now she has reached a certain commercial level she's potentially not that bothered about any more. Which is totally fair enough considering everything else in her life. Maybe she would benefit from a break and coming back to a musical project that properly fires her up creatively.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    Uno, Staticboombox and bonnieetclyde like this.
  3. I'd be hear for a more 'alternative' Paloma sound. She's done so much in the pop world, both on her own and with all the collabs, it would be cool to hear something darker or leftfield. A trip hop album or something.

4. Finally, some respect towards “Monster”.

5. Oh wow, we won! Monster really deserved to have a visual. I wonder what will she come through with. Would it be too much if she also gives that attention to Falling Down and Living with a Stranger too?

P'NutButter likes this.
  6. What in the fuck was that? I absolutely love the song, it’s a 10/10, but that video was a choice! The gore was a bit much.

studeane12 likes this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sis definitely lost her way this era. Sad as I thought The Architect was quite strong.

8. The video is incredible? Georgie Bee ate!

jtm and computer boy like this.
  9. 'Monster' is such a bop

10. jtm

jtm

I love all the singles and videos for this era. I still only want a different album cover.

11. Is there any reason why “Can’t Rely on You” is unplayable on Spotify?

12. I definitely haven't connected with this era at all, sadly.

13. Mercy?

huntypoo and Vasilios like this.
  14. Not playable on Tidal either, except the live version on the deluxe album. Strange.

15. Well that was a....video.

Neon Green likes this.
  16. I don’t get why the video looks so expensive when A) she’s not in it and B) they gave up on the era a long time ago?

The execution was pretty decent even if I didn’t like the treatment.

17. Might be a long shot, but I'm running a Paloma Faith rate starting next week. Does anyone have access or can point me in the direction of promo shots from the various album eras. I've obviously being doing some scouring through Google but wondering if I've missed anything.

Trouble in Paradise and Maki like this.
  18. Helpful?

https://fanart.tv/artist/f23f6dd0-bfb0-43d5-bf06-eae4315db502/faith-paloma/

BubblegumBoy and Maki like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Paloma Faith fans... The rate is now here! We'd love to have you join. Come support your favourite tracks.
    Deadline for ballots is 1st October.
    Click me!

bonnieetclyde, Butterfly and Maki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.