Paloma Faith - Infinite Things | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Paloma Faith - Infinite Things

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jan 21, 2020.

1. LOVE IT! Adding it as a bonus track to Paloma’s album on my iTunes.

2. Saw Paloma tonight and she made a few jokes about how nobody bought the album.

3. It's a shame too as the album has some amazing songs. I feel like she had lots working against her this album campaign. The main issue being that lead single. I don't know who thought that was a good idea.

Txetxu, Slamb, moonchild1313 and 5 others like this.
  4. Summer 2022 tour announced:

“The Age of Optimism” sounds like a very Paloma-style album title… could there be a new one on the horizon?

BubblegumBoy and moonchild1313 like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope she stops the mainstream pandering on her next album. It comes off as too calculated from her. The Architect was a perfect example of hit chasing and still retaining what makes her stand out. Infinite Things just felt pretty limp.

6. Wish she could perform Supernatural on the tour.

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  7. Yep, this right here. Infinite Things is actually a decent album but it was just too much of her completely forgetting what makes Paloma herself so unique as an artist. I truly think The Architect perfectly balanced things as you mentioned and it's actually my favorite album of hers. I also think the single choices for Infinite Things were truly awful and everything just had an air of "these are leftovers from some recording sessions so they'll do for a new album". I'm hoping het next album won't be so all over the place.

GRMusic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.