Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Genesis, Mar 10, 2018.

1. so as of today, two new P!ATD songs have been registered on PPL, which is where new songs are registered before being released. the two songs are "(Fuck A) Silver Lining" and "Say Amen (Saturday Night)." there's also the video from the P!ATD instagram story with the clock saying "3:19" the whole time, meaning something is probably coming on March 19th. the instrumental in the background of the video is confirmed to be a song called "King of the Clouds."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. I am so ready. Death of a Bachelor was one of Panic's best albums and one the best albums of 2016 in general.

@ohnostalgia

niccolo, munro, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  3. This is going to be good.

I’d love something that was a mix of Too Weird To Live and Death of a Bachelor.

Andy French and ohnostalgia like this.
  4. I’m ready.

Andy French likes this.
  5. Death of a Bachelor was amazing so I'm ready.

6. Perched! Death of a Bachelor was a real triumph for Brendon, so I’m excited to see what he’s got up his sleeves this time.

7. here's a video of him talking about some songs from the album, giving their descriptions and such.

here are two little snippets as well.

8. Death of a Bachelor is going to be immensely difficult to top for me! I am reluctantly excited.
    I'm avoiding listening to clips- does anything sound amazing yet?

Genesis likes this.
  9. yup, both of the snippets he played on instagram live a couple weeks back sound great

10. Another 19th March reference.

Genesis likes this.
  11. so the track titles have been removed from PPL and instead were replaced with "Track 1" and "Track 2." guess we found out about this a little earlier than they intended lol

12. Isn't it just Brendon now?

Can't wait regardless.

13. anagram for "Three Nineteen." here we go!

Saycsar Fleurima and Andy French like this.
  14. Yes, please, 16 year old me is living right now.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  15. ANOTHER UPDATE:

fans are receiving this in the mail. not sure what's in the package, or what's up with the 3:21, but Pray for the Wicked sounds like it could be a cool album title.

16. they're on The Tonight Show later and it's been confirmed by someone on the production team for the show that they are doing at least one new song. also zack just confirmed something's coming at 2:00

17. New EP out with 2 songs.

nikkysan likes this.
  18. alright so the artwork for the two singles says 'Pray for the Wicked' so i guess that's the album title

Nicole! likes this.
  19. Album "Pray For The Wicked" coming june 22.

Available for preorder on google play.

Nicole! likes this.
  20. Music video for Say Amen is out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.