Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Genesis, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Awesome.

2. they're also going on tour this summer and Hayley Kiyoko is one of the opening acts! i'm so excited.

3. Album cover is fantastic. I’m in love with Say Amen (Saturday Night).

Andy French likes this.
  4. ohnostalgia and Andy French like this.
  5. Holy shit. Could've maybe done with a bit less comical violence in the video but I am about this.

6. Say Amen is good but (Fuck A) Silver Lining is AMAZING. Had that on repeat all morning.

Crisp X likes this.
  7. Very fun video with some genuinely great gags... and yeah Silver Lining > Say Amen by a bit. I find the instrumental on Say Amen a little flat or low on momentum in spots where Silver Lining is more full-on. Never really paid them much notice before for some reason but that might be changing.

8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Why does he sound a lot like Patrick to me on these songs. But anyways they remind me a bit of where Fall Out Boy went with M A N I A, so I’m here for it.

Did anybody tag @Sprockrooster yet?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  9. I’m so ready for them. June is a blessed month.

10. Guy

Guy

THAT falsetto at the end of Say Amen is obliterating every inch of my existence

11. Nobody tagged me so I am glad you did. I completely missed this.

This is brilliant!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  12. The fact that Fall Out Boy and Panic! are still out here making actually good songs and videos while growing and still being themselves after emo’s heyday makes me happy. It’s contributed to their success for sure.
    Anybody see their tour together? Sad I missed it!

snoho, Kyle., Andy French and 2 others like this.
  13. Jimmy Fallon performance of Say Amen.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Genesis likes this.
  14. They are having a pop-up show in Lawrence tomorrow and I seriously want to go but I’m not sure on the venue.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  15. Guy

Guy

After sitting on this for a bit, Say Amen feels fairly generic for him, doesn’t it? Silver Lining remains amazing.

16. Performance of Say Amen on Ellen.

17. High Hopes was released yesterday.

GRMusic likes this.
  18. I'm not really enjoying High Hopes. Fuck A (Silver Lining) was really good though.

19. King of the Clouds is on Spotify now. It's a little odd releasing an instant grat 3 days before the album release.

20. He's hot.

savilizabeths likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.