Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked (Sixth Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Genesis, Mar 10, 2018.

1. High Hopes is very addictive.

russkitten likes this.
  2. They're finally going to announce the UK / European dates of the tour.

Kyle. likes this.
  3. That’s so weird, literally last night while watching BAEdon on the VMA’s I googled UK dates and ended up signing up to their newsletter in desperation.

Nicole! likes this.
  4. I didn't get tickets to this in the end, they all sold out within a minute and are now available on resale sites for about double the price, which I'm not willing to pay. It's a big shame as he's great. The touting culture where they seem to skip the line and grab all the tickets is really starting to grate on me. More companies need to operate like Glastonbury and require a photo and ID to get into the venue.

5. Can we all just talk about how amazing this album is?

6. Guy

Guy

Ok, but in all seriousness, Silver Lining, Hey Look Ma I Made It, High Hopes, Roaring 20s, and Dying in LA are all amazing. The album as a whole is just so... Panic! by the numbers. Can’t help but be disappointed after Death of a Bachelor became one of my favorite albums ever.

Crisp X and RHOPJ like this.
  7. Really? I love the whole the thing. The songs you listed are highlights though. I mean I love Death Of A Bachelor as well, but I feel like this is a worthy successor.

8. Much like Death Of A Bachelor, I loved this one for a few weeks and then got bored of the unsubtle use of samples and his tendency to oversing or even shout the melodies. I only use a few songs right now.

Deleted member 27249 likes this.
  9. I was so ready to drag him and here I am getting my best Mum life. He's such a talent.

10. Guy

Guy

11. I’m happy for Brendon, even if I’m not a fan of High Hopes. Seems fitting he’s experiencing the biggest amount of success in years with his least inspired album.

12. This song gives me feels. One of the best tracks of 2018.

13. High Hopes is just Beyonce's Countdown for pop rock fans!

Nicole! likes this.
  15. Seems some people are getting stuff in the post too.

16. Haven't we suffered enough.

Crisp X likes this.

17. I like it, especially the production, but it's a lot vocally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.