Parade | Page 109 | The Popjustice Forum

Parade

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by kill the DJ, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

Did they really feel the need to announce their split, I mean there last single was released 18months ago. Do they think anyone cares?

2. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

They've already been headhunted by McDonald's.

3. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

Nope, you're getting them confused with Lauren and Emily.

4. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

Such a shame, with the right promo and management they could of been big. Louder and Perfume were such BOPS.

R.I.P Parade ; 2011-2013

5. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

A shame really. Their album was very good.

6. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

Poor Parade - not even Popjustice seem to care enough to create a news story about them splitting.

7. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

I am so frustrated. And yes, I care about them.

It's even more frustrating to see so much negative comments here. They were good, just not lucky. They were all great singers and better dancers than all the other girlbands in the UK (sorry, just face it).

Their music was good and it was becoming even better with the new produces they were working. I still don't get why Bianca left and it will take a long time to accept that.

I will always support them in their solo careers, specially Jessica Agombar, which I think is a true star. I think you should respect the fans in this forum (or maybe just me) instead of making negative comments.

They were not shit. They were underrated. And nothing you say will change my mind.

8. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

What a shame. They'd probably never be big, but their album was simple, good pop. 'Perfume' remains absolutely flawless.

9. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

If you're looking for unrelenting positivity you seem to have us mistaken for the Parade Official Forum, if that is even a thing.

10. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

No but come on, there's been so incredibly bitchy (for popjustice forum standards) comments on here which i think are a little unnecessary.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

I agree. There's being witty and then there's being a total bitch with nothing good in your life spitting venom for no reason. Some balance maybe?

12. duckface

duckface Guest

Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

It must have been their perfume their perfume their perfume (nobody li-iked).

13. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

The next post in this thread should be; Here's the link to download.... Then they can go in the old pop thread.

14. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

Come on, you know they were all just waiting for the first one to quit so they could blame it on them. I'm happier that they have given up and realized they were never going anywhere, it's been quite sad to watch 5 young women waste their life away

15. Re: Parade - Light Me Up & New Album

I still don't understand why Bianca decided to left after more than a year being unsigned. They spent the last year writting and recording songs for the second album. They announced two gigs for this month, they already had a song (Young and Beautiful) as a buzz single for those gigs, the setlist was done... and then, she left. I mean, WTF? She is so selfish. I feel really sorry for the other 4 girls.

16. duckface

duckface Guest

Re: Parade (RIP 2009 - 2013)

Yeah, she's a real selfish cow for leaving an unsigned group with zero realistic prospects after a year of unemployment.

I swear, some of you people have no grasp of reality.

17. Re: Parade (RIP 2009 - 2013)

Duh. That's not my point.

I swear, some of you have no intelligence.

18. Re: Parade (RIP 2009 - 2013)

They had such an impact on the British music scene. R.I.P.

19. Re: Parade (RIP 2009 - 2013)

Bye Parade, thanks for that one good song!

20. Re: Parade (RIP 2009 - 2013)

Oh i'm quite upset about this. I liked them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.