Paradiso Girls - Boys Go Crazy [2nd Single] | The Popjustice Forum

Paradiso Girls - Boys Go Crazy [2nd Single]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breaking Heart, Oct 30, 2009.

1. A good friend of mine works for Interscope, Paradiso Girls just decided that a song called "Boys Go Crazy" is their next single. But it wont be released till after their tour and promo in the UK (in feb) so see a feb/march release.

Take it with a pinch of salt though, things might change.

Their also going to be performing it on tour so watch out!

2. I actually really liked their debut with 'Patron Tequila' at first I was abit like "Oh god another slutty PCD girl group" but they're genunily quite nice girls and their music is better IMO! I don't really dig the idea of each member coming from a different country, that doesn't do anything for me at all.

3. So is the UK not getting Patron Tequila then?

4. The UK has better get Patron Tequila. It's my favourite and most played song of this year and all of my friends are hooked on it aswell.

5. they are, i did say in the post Aria, Chelsea and Lauren said its getting released after the tour in Jan.

6. After the tour! Aria, Chelsea and Lauren confirmed it.

7. upu

upu

Oooh thank god.
    I though this girls were dead or dropped.

Do you know if aria is the lead in this one as well??

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Tour of what and how?

9. they're only a support act for a LMFAO's tour.

10. First clip of the song, from the tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zsov5co4U

Sounds seriously hot. Me likey. Word is, too, after the tour, they'll be erm, conquering Europe. Be on the look out, Brits!

Also, WOAH, they're sexy. <3 Chelsea...

11. The guy who did the 'PatrĂ³n Tequila' is Ray Kay who did Cheryl's 'Fight For This Love'

12. I wanna hear this in HQ!

13. Sugaste

Sugaste Guest

Oh my god; they're amazing.
    Need their abum very soon.

14. Tommie

Tommie Guest

I can't help to like this. It'll be interesting to see how this does - Patron Tequila was at least a minor hit, so maybe this'll be their breakthrough? Probably not.

The picture used in that video is rank though.

15. Boys Go Crazy is brilliant. It's so fresh.

16. Pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to their album.

17. I really like it. At first I thought that Youtube clip was going to be the video, shame.

18. Charley

Charley Staff Member

It's probably not instant enough to be their breakthrough hit, but it's properly amazing, isn't it?

As are Stereotypes, by the way! This, Danity Kane's 'Damaged', Nina Sky's 'Beautiful People'... All brilliant!

19. 3Xs

3Xs

This song is very good! Nice follow up to Patron Tequila!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.