Paranormal Activity 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Paranormal Activity 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SBK, Jul 21, 2011.

1. SBK

SBK

2. Doesn't excite me as much as the teaser for the second one did, but it does look mysterious and hopefully brilliant (ie no pool cleaners).

I'll dance, dance, dance with my hands, hands, hands I had to sorry.

3. That trailer actually creeped me out a little! Surprised at that.

4. I think it will be pretty naff this time around. I don't think people being flung around is gonna be scary anymore.

5. I worry that trailer shows all the scary bits in the film, talk about ruin it.

6. I saw a trailer tacked on to Shark Night 3D with just the 'Bloody Mary' scene (not singing to Gaga), the effect was creepy but a really hard n' fast jump scare would've been better.

7. I'm actually excited. I loved the second one.

But yeah, I hope they didn't dump all of the scary bits in the trailer.

8. The second one was far better than I expected it to be, but with this being a prequel I'm worried they're going to squeeze this franchise for every drop it's worth and then some.

The fourth film should follow up the events of the first and then they should leave it there.

9. I can't wait to watch Paranormal Activity 3 in the cinema, the PA films have a great atmosphere with a large audience.

I wasn't expecting the sequel to be anywhere near as good as the first, but considering it was, I do have high expectations for this one. I hope I'm not let down!

10. I detest this franchise. And a prequel? Ew.

11. The last one was a prequel?

12. The second one is a prequel, sequel & running along side the first one.

13. I think the exact opposite. The films are much more effective when you're watching with only a few other people in the cinema.

14. I like the audience screaming and laughing, I usually hate disruption for any other film, but I love the delinquent atmosphere for this. There's nothing quite like a bunch of fifteen year olds getting excited over a paranormal being going for a baby.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

The UK premiere of this is going to be in the Big Brother house. How crazy.

16. Hahaha that's such a brilliant idea! I don't watch Big Brother but this will be interesting, very smart move!

Can't wait for this!

17. Rmx

Rmx

It would be amazing if they stuffed a guy dressed like a demon in the Big Brother house, trying to scare all contestants the night after seeing this. They could actually film Paranormal Activity 4 right there. It's not like anything happens in those films anyway.

18. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

They should sneak him into the bedroom when they're all asleep. It'd be even better than the time they put the creepy burnt clown in there.

19. SBK

SBK

I HATE that.

The first one was completely ruined by fucking 14 year olds who'd blatently come in from another film and were screaming and cheering at moments when the suspense was building.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.