Paris Hilton New Album | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Paris Hilton New Album

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ordon, Aug 14, 2009.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

To be quite honest.

2. Oh my god!!! This is incredible!! This is like a music video / song of every weekend of my life!! This is the most relevant song to our culture and times right now.

3. I love how she's too lazy to type Adam a text back, but she still puts forth the effort to take a picture up a dancers skirt.

4. It makes no sense does it but it is typical messy night out behaviour!

5. That is genuinely a great lyric.

6. THIS IS SO GOOD.

7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Without any irony, that's brilliant. It's like an updated musical version of the early novels of Jay McInerney and Bret Easton Ellis.

8. WAAAH, this is amazing!

9. Nadia Oh and Paris Hilton collaboration or bust.

10. I'm sad there is not a single word actually sang in the song... the whole thing is just her talking? It's like I'm listening to a sex audiobook.

The lyrics are amazing though.

11. It's like a good Loca People! Paris making the impossible possible, as usual.

12. Charley

Charley Staff Member

"No one is safe in the twittersphere anymore"

Amazing.

13. INCREDIBLE!

14. J1

J1

It's so ridiculously bad but so damn good at the same time. This is exactly the ''music'' that she needs to be doing.

15. Azealia Banks' Bambi could never!!!

16. Rmx

Rmx

This is actually brilliant. It feels so fresh, it's almost bad but it just crosses into effortlessly cool, if you ask me. Loving this.

17. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Hipster Paris lives on.

18. MM

MM

Hipster Paris had to be shut down lest it would become too mainstream.

GOD! This song is my life!

19. This is honestly brilliant. I hope it smashes.

20. You are absolutely right. Madonna is, right at this moment, kicking herself in the head. (All that yoga had to be useful for something.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.