Paris Hilton New Album | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Paris Hilton New Album

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ordon, Aug 14, 2009.

1. That is a terrible song. I hope it goes to #1 worldwide.

2. I love it!

3. Well, it's no Screwed. I hate Don't Stop Believing, so hopefully this song doesn't happen.

4. what i dislike the most about Paris is that she has the same stupid face in every freaking picture taken. her songs are actually really good...

5. The song doesn't sound too bad! I guarantee it'll sound better with Paris' voice on it! (I pray the heavily autotuned voice isn't already Paris'!)

6. The autotuned demo doesn't sound like Paris so theres hope it'll sound better if it doesn't turn out to be the real thing that is.

7. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

It isn't Paris, it's some session singer with Akon. The real thing will obviously be amazing.

8. It's amazing but everything she does is always amazing so no suprises.. she is really one of the most intelligent people in showbiz. Can't wait for the album!!

9. Dunno if its been mentioned but Louder isnt Paris, shes confirmed it on her Twitter...

Paris Hilton ‏@ParisHilton

Getting tweets about a new song called "Louder." Just to clarify, I have recorded some songs w/ Flo Rida, but that is not one of them. https://twitter.com/#!/ParisHilton

10. Faith restored!

11. I'm glad that 'Louder' song isn't her, it's atrocious. You can tell that it's a man singing the woman's lines though, just pitched up and auto-tuned.

12. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hvg2qq

FILLER FILLER FILLER

13. What happened to After Midnight? Wasn't she supposed to be playing it at her DJ set tomorrow?

14. I wasn't commenting the song - you just have to post a certain amount of characters these days.

15. Haha, okay, I didn't know that...

I'm wondering what happened to 'After Midnight' too... I was looking forward to hearing it! But a new Paris song is a new Paris song, so I'm happy!

16. Alright. Paris played her new (?) track yesterday on the Pop Festival here in São Paulo, Brazil and it is "shit". Not even close to any of her tracks from 'Paris', but not as bad as... her unreleased songs maybe.

Surprise: She sang the first verse LIVE. Yes, live. Paris Hilton sang live in front of an audience (not that anyone gave a crap about her but she did). It's very upbeat and it hasn't got just as many lines as All Fired Up by The Saturdays.

She looked really gorgeous and kept saying "I love you"... boring. After her track, she played We Found Love and We Are Young. The I left the arena and went back to real world.

17. Super hyped for this!

18. Loveplus31

Loveplus31 Guest

That was awful...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.