Paris Hilton | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

Paris Hilton

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ordon, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I've binge watched the first (and have almost finished the second) season of 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' and it is truly the finest trash television I've seen in an absolute age. Of course, all its bizarre characters and weekly tasks inextricably bound together by the almost surreal air of confidence she exudes in actually putting something so narcissistic and ridiculous on TV in the first place. She comes across almost paradoxically well throughout.

I love her.

Island likes this.
  2. If you can't snatch wigs, snatch the "Halcyon" font.

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

My New BFF was fantastic. Paris came off like a goddess in that show.

So excited for the single, serving up some Kim Richards on that cover.

4. Yes Paris! I need some new music, 2015 is boring me.

Island likes this.
  5. The cover actually looks good for a single cover Cant wait glad she's finally happening

6. She's so stunningly beautiful I love the cover.

Island likes this.
  7. The way that dress fades into the background makes it look like she has tiny pyramid boobs.

8. Her single covers have been ace so far. Hell, even the covers during her debut era were great. Some bigger artists should look into hiring her design team.

I'm really excited for 'High Off My Love'. I liked 'Good Time' well enough, and 'Come Alive' was one of my favorite songs last year. Their videos were pretty damn good, too.

9. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

On Instagram she posted that it's coming in 17 days.

Island likes this.
  10. Check out the Dubai season. It's a total mess...from the production, to the fact it didn't air for a year due to legal issues, to the fact that there are scenes where she literally cannot be bothered and has someone else host the segment.

11. I've only seen the UK version of the BFF show, but it was amazing. It's probably the most arrogant show ever, but I loved it.

12. As everybody else has said : My New BFF was amazing.

Also, there used to be this amazing edit on youtube where they put horse sounds under one of the contestants but it seemed to have been removed, but God it was so funny.

13. Is this album even happening any more?

14. The My New BFF theme tune was brilliant too.

15. I don't think she's mentioned anything about an album recently, seems like she's just chucking out a song here and there.

16. I am not okay with this... I want another album from her!

17. This is never getting released obviously.

18. Why can't she just freaking pay for it? She's a gazillionaire.

Island likes this.
  19. Tinkerbell passed away!

Island likes this.
  20. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Not Tinkerbell!!!!!

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.