Paris Hilton | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Paris Hilton

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ordon, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I still want the scrapped 2004 Rob Cavallo album to leak. Paris in her Pop/Rock bag? Yes, thank you.

poshbabyyy, IfUSeekAmy and Aiden like this.

2. She appears in this (in animated form, but it's her voice). Apparently a Rainbow High doll of her is coming haha. Jump to 04:15 if you wanna watch her.

3. They probably should have pushed a second album pretty quick after the first did well (maybe even better than expected). Although it hardly set the charts alight it did get good reviews and it would have been smart to capitalise on that good will.

I think Paris just wants to be a sometimes popstar when the moment takes her. She clearly isn't focussed on it as a full-time thing. If she ever does another album, that dance sound is not something to aim for. Her voice works well on mid-tempo pop tracks and the odd bop. I don't particularly enjoy her dancier stuff and it usually comes out sounding a bit cheap and rushed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.