Part 2's 60s Preview Is Here - The 60s-00s Girl Band Debut Breakthrough Rate | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Part 2's 60s Preview Is Here - The 60s-00s Girl Band Debut Breakthrough Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by berserkboi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

DJHazey and Untouchable Ace like this.
  2. Is that the name @Riiiiiiiii got from @Hudweiser ? He is in this round of PJ00s afterall...

Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  3. Let's wait until the points for the "dated and dull sounding" Pussycat Dolls are revealed, shall we?

[​IMG]

4. Don't your scores change during the listening process? My scores certainly do.

berserkboi likes this.
  5. They didn't, I accepted what I gave as the results had been finalised (although even if I downgraded it from the 6.1 I gave it, it would've had to be substantial to go below Just Kickin' It)

dancingwithmyself likes this.
  6. Yes I suppose they could change drastically if all the material was new. Just surprised!

7. Not a loss. I can't even remember it to be honest.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  8. It's mostly "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T GO WROOOOOOOOOONG" sung in the style of the spectators at a football match.

Also, I've just discovered the number of lineup changes they had during their short recording career:

1.0: Caroline/Angel/Sunshine
    2.0: Caroline/Angel/Margo
    3.0: Caroline/Evelyn/Margo
    4.0: Caroline/Evelyn/Michelle
    5.0: Evelyn/Michelle

And then (according to Wikipedia):
    Sugababes who?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  9. I'm sure I gave them more points than you gave The Veronicas.

[​IMG]

berserkboi and Riiiiiiiii like this.
  10. I didn't

berserkboi and DJHazey like this.
  11. As for songs I think will go first from the 60s, 70s, and 00s:

60s - "Til" or "I Sold My Heart to the Junkman"
    70s - "When Will I See You Again", "Yes We Can", or "Armed and Extremely Dangerous"
    00s - "Poison", "Boogie 2nite", or "The Ketchup Song"

londonrain, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  12. On my way to work so a write-up coming up in a few hours. Hint for this one - @spillett and @Empty Shoebox make similar observations...

DJHazey, DominoDancing and soratami like this.
  13. Crap De La Crap!

The write-up I sent to myself to post today didn't go through from my personal email to my work email so I will have to do it manually on my tablet once I get home. So sorry about that but the write-up will be coming in late today!

In the meantime - try guessing what the song we are losing is!

14. Rate host's secret. Make the posts at home. Fine a username that hasn't been logged in for years and start conversation with them and post the write-ups in those PMs and then you have them at work to be posted.

I don't do this myself exactly. I just paste all the commentary into the PM like that and have the spreadsheet on my phone in Google Docs to view the high/low scorers and averages. Then cobble things together at work using the info at hand.

15. Well some of the songs you think should go first got 10 points from me. So no way that they will leave soon (I at least hope so :-) )

@berserkboi
    Could it be that all the others are the villains? Like in this old joke: One wrong-way driver? No, 100 wrong-way drivers!

@berserkboi and @DJHazey
    Interested question: Why not do it from home? Is there any reason? I couldn't do that from work I think I would get security problems soon ...

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  16. Are Riiiii (sorry, lost count of the i and stopped caring) and Hazey secretly related?

17. With me it is around the fact I don't actually have a proper computer at HOME not phone (what Am I smoking??), just a tablet and the coding of the PopJustice website makes it tough to get the right effect at home, and takes a bit longer. I was hoping to only deal with that over the weekends but no time like the present to start, so today it is!

Great point @DJHazey - will PM myself for sure for now on!

18. [​IMG]

19. I have freetime a lot of days at work and this allows me to stay on task with a rate and then be able to have free time at home when I feel like it. A lot of times I will also throw some eliminations out after work at home and on the weekends too.

londonrain, Filippa and berserkboi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.