Passion Pit - Tremendous Sea of Love (2017) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Passion Pit - Tremendous Sea of Love (2017)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Also someone asked him what this is all about on twitter and:

He's such a cutie.

LE0Night likes this.
  2. From Twitter, looks like the album(/collection/whatever he's calling it) is titled Tremendous Sea of Love.

[​IMG]

Fernando34, ohnostalgia and LE0Night like this.
  3. I see he's the Lorde all lowercase type.

4. I hope this isn't it, I need more.

Animalia likes this.
  5. I feel very confused but also here for it.

HeartSwells, Animalia and inevitable like this.

6. Love is the answer. Doesn't answer what the hell this is all about though. This one is okay, I like it but not sure I'd want it on an album?

Animalia likes this.
  7. Put the new songs on Spotify.

8. I'm at work so this might be shit.

Animalia likes this.
  9. This one's kinda reminiscent of the boring, twee half of Kindred, but a bit more... tuneful. It's cute.

10. I just want to know what the hell the project is. Are we getting something of a proper campaign?

11. So busy couple of days for him, he's said he'll be giving everyone who retweets his #weneedscience tweet and provides an email a copy of the album. He gave over his Twitter to various scientists affected by the recent funding cuts within science and will supposedly give people outtakes/bonus material if they got involved in the conversation. Wonder if this Wishart group has been hit by the cuts?

He posted this on Twitter an hour ago, and told people to keep a check on their emails, so the album might be out by the end of the weekend.

[​IMG]

Looks like it's going to be quite the scattershot album.

LE0Night likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. Got the email so I guess this has been officially released. Shoot me a PM if you need a copy.

14. Haven't had mine yet but I'm excited! How is it?

15. So much better than Kindred.

16. ...and there's more music coming.

Animalia and HeartSwells like this.
  17. Amazingly, Tremendous Sea of Love might actually end up competing with Gossamer for my favourite Passion Pit album. Every single track is gorgeous and emotional in its own way, but they all still fit together perfectly. It's really special.

LE0Night likes this.
  18. Where can I get this album?!

19. Tremendous Sea of Love will be getting a proper release, thank christ. Two weeks from now.

Fernando34 and digitalkaiser like this.
  20. I'm excited to finally be able to listen to this!

Fernando34 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.