Paula Abdul | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Paula Abdul

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Charley, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Love seeing her dance and choreograph like this.

Can't wait to see what she has in store for Vegas.

2. Head over heels is a great great great album we just need to dump sexy thoughts, get your groove on and cry for me from the standard tracklist and add CRAZY LOVE which is her literally her best song ever to the end of the tracklist (so the album starts with Crazy Cool and ends with Crazy Love UGHHH)

V3RYP05H likes this.
  3. isnt this the original the way that you love me ama choreo? she's such a legend

beautifulmorning likes this.
  4. She is lowkey hilarious.

BreatheBox and beautifulmorning like this.
  5. She looks so good on the cover. Straight out of ‘88.

6. Wow! Ageless or what.

7. Paula is working with the creative directors responsible for JLO's and Britney's Domination residencies. I can't wait to see what they come up together, I bet the visuals are going to be amazing.

8. Man, this would be just fantastic to see!

9. It's great to see Paula doing so well. She's been through a lot. She looks fantastic. And you can tell she's really invested in this show.

10. I'm slightly disappointed there's no new music at all to be included in this project. It would've been so nice to see her re-unite with some of her old songwriting partners, especially The Family Stand.

11. Thanks for the link, it is so great that Paula's brilliant genius is being paid attention again.

12. The setlist is a mess?
    She's doing 5-6 songs and then it's covers?
    @Jeffo sis

13. A buzz residency!

beautifulmorning, V3RYP05H and mcuk like this.
  14. A trendsetter! But yeah the InStyle article mentions that this week’s opening is a “soft” one with the regular show coming in the fall.

15. Prince’s demo of U. Issa bop!

V3RYP05H and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  16. I love U! Such a cool track. Should have been a single like planned too.

17. I love this. And it perfectly addresses the various (unfairly harsh) criticisms she has received throughout her career:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.