Paula Abdul | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Paula Abdul

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Charley, Jun 3, 2010.

1. This goes awf.

Mikey1701 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  2. Speaking of Vibeology, I've finally found a decent video from her Pride performance which features her best jump stunts to date in my opinion.

Truly awesome.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  3. I wish I could see a how too video of that collapsing pyramid stunt.
    She's got some brass balls on her.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  4. One word. BOP.

Adora Day likes this.
  5. She originally choreographed that pyramid stunt for The Tracey Ullman Show. How the cast didn’t break their necks I have no idea.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  6. I suddenly have a strong craving for a Diet Coke. Serving 90s soda commercial realness.

7. Those early 90's Paula Diet Coke adverts, are just superstar in every possible way. She just owns it in this one:

8. She was on Watch What Happens Live and her story about being on Bruno is high-key hilarious.

SlowBurn likes this.
  9. It’s happening!!!

10. What was it? The post has been deleted.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  11. “My Love Is For Real” is part of the rehearsals.

12. FINALLY! Such a tailor-made performance song, can't believe she's paid it dust for so many years.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  13. Paula serving visuals.

14. Can’t believe she’s able to dance like this again after so many years being in pain.

15. Amazing news and good to see too. Easily one of her best songs.

16. That is exactly what I wanted from a My Love is For Real performance. Hoping a full video comes up soon!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. It's so good to see her giving acknowledgement to this somewhat lost Paula classic.

18. She did Janet’s Nasty, too.

WhatKindOfKylie? and zephyr like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.