Paula Abdul | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Paula Abdul

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Charley, Jun 3, 2010.

1. She really does.

Laurent likes this.
  2. Laurent and beautifulmorning like this.
  3. So Ceasars wants her back at a potentially bigger venue like the one in Paris, which makes sense with Paula saying that she always designed this show for a larger auditorium than the one she played at the Flamingo.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    beautifulmorning and Laurent like this.
  4. That’s really good news! Can’t wait to see how things pan out. Also wouldn’t mind a cute little 4 track EP. Just something for the fans.

5. She is just the sweetest. So genuine and such a source of light and joy.

6. Yes please to more Paula!

beautifulmorning likes this.
  7. I hope she does some more dates as I'm going to Vegas later in the year. It would be a dream come true to see Paula.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  8. Paula is so well suited to Vegas. She has the visual elements and production values to compete with the best productions.

9. Looking beautiful:

10. #AGELESSQUEEN

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. Yep!

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  12. She’s back in Vegas this summer! Hopefully at a bigger venue.

Laurent and beautifulmorning like this.
  13. Great news

14. Happy for her! You can tell she loves performing and this way she can regularly do what she loves while making some coin from it. If only she’d throw an EP our way....

Pop Life, beautifulmorning and zephyr like this.
  15. This. Seriously.

Pop Life likes this.
  16. Didn't she say the forthcoming shows would include new music? Unless she meant adding new songs from her backcatalogue.

17. This 12" gem I ordered arrived today. One of my favourites!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chasingthepast and Pop Life like this.
  18. It's fabulous either way but, like Kylie's "Breathe", the album version of "Crazy Cool" sounds so... slow... after getting used to the sped-up single remix.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  19. That E-Smoove remix is everything. I wish the full version was on CD, but the edit is enough!

SlowBurn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.