PC Music | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

PC Music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I’m starting to become obsessed with this album. I wasn’t expecting that!

2. Can anyone else not here Hannah on alright?

3. The cover of Official is so good. We might have to stan the male robot vocals.

4. This was alot of material to get through but there’s a solid 12 tracks I’m really enjoying that I will make my own condensed version of the album out of.

5. Her vocals are also on the cover of Chandelier (and Alright apparently even though I don't remember hearing her).

Shuey likes this.
  6. Love this so much, although I have to admit I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of tracks

Glitterizer likes this.
  7. Overwhelming is the word.

I can't remember the last time I heard an album this long (69 love songs is still a gap here).

Was it necessary? Yes and no. I love the concept, I have half a dozen faves for sure, but on the other hand, I don't know what to take out??

If you think of it as being 7 albums into 1, you only paid 3 pounds each or so dddd

8. I’m not going to comment on it for a week or so and really listen because right now I’m underwhelmed but also feel my expectations were just out so when I settle with what he’s delivered hopefully I’ll appreciate it more.

cabirian likes this.
  9. I actually had no expectations whatsoever, I mean, it completely surprised me today - I only knew of its existence like with P4k's review of it (yeah I know)

10. A. G. just announced another album, out September 18th.

evilsin, FINISH LINE, Lander and 9 others like this.
  11. Wow, he's really feeding us. Just preordered the vinyl.

12. Hopefully this will be more interesting to me. Lifeline is amazing.

13. It was rumored / alluded to in the lead up to and after 7G. Kind of shocked it's so soon though. He's really feeding us.

elektroxx likes this.
  14. Lifeline is great. Already stuck in my head.

Edit: Oh, I guess this song was released last year! Missed it.

15. Gemstone Break is so good! I always love this kind of glittery (duh) sound.

blissteria likes this.
  16. The way he calls it his 'second debut album'. I can't.

17. He ain’t tricking me twice I’ll stream it.

18. New king of pop alert!

19. It’s 7am on a random day in 2006 and I’m watching this video on MTV2

evilsin, iRyan, ally mcbeal and 5 others like this.
  20. No Yeah on the Spoken Word disc is basically the ASMR version of Oh Yeah... followed by Green Beauty. His mind!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.